Soonhoon Special

Soonyoung, South Korea's most famous hybrid, poses for the camera like a pro, his tan color popping in the light and his chocolate-colored fluffy ears looking elegant in his custom-made shiny black suit. Soonyoung shows a serious and sexy face whoever saw it would say that this man was not the bear they knew.

Jihoon, who is a few meters away, watches him blushing almost drooling because of his tan. He knew very well that his Soonie was a hot and sexy hottie ha but also only he knew that she was a sweet and cuddly tiger. Although in bed all that was lost because he still couldn't walk well from the last time Soonyoung had been merciless with his rear.

Soonyoung as an innocent didn't have much.

The photo shoot ended, Soonyoung was working with a magazine, "Gucci". They all bowed and said words of thanks.

Soonyoung saw him and smiled so cute, now he was being his Soonie.

"Hyung! I didn't realize when you arrived" Soonyoung quickly approaches him and hugs him tightly, lifting her feet from the air. Jihoon laughs and feels embarrassed by the people present.

"You were very focused Soonie. I came to go home together."

"I'm going to change and come back. I came out very well right?" He asks excitedly and Jihoon nods.

"As always Soonie."

Soonyoung stole a kiss from Jihoon's lips and ran backstage making the short guy laugh. His Soonie was a whirlwind of energy. He energy that he loved to spend in bed.

Jihoon waits patiently when another model approaches, a certain Jongin had seen him sometimes in the magazine that his Soonie comes out. And from what he told his Soonyoung, they had a certain rivalry.

"You are Jihoon, right?"

"If the same."

Jihoon smiles and waves nicely.

"I'm Kim Jongin..."

"I know, you're Soonyoung's classmate, I've seen you in some magazines too."

He also knew that the "Gucci" contract had been taken from him and given to Soonyoung. But that omitted it.

The very tall tall boy approached a few steps invading his personal space. He took a step back, but there were wires behind him and light equipment that prevented him from going any further.

"Are you Hoshi's partner?"

Jihoon makes a face "Yes, for years, why?" He says he keeping his composure and trying not to feel cornered.

"Just that you're very handsome and…"

"And he's my boyfriend, my Hyung..." Soonyoung was behind with her not very friendly face, her brows furrowed and her hands balled into fists, clenched tightly.

Soonyoung took Jihoon's hand and attached it to his side, obviously he was jealous, he could tell from miles away.

They left the building, hand in hand, Soonyoung going fast, almost carrying Jihoon running. He stopped in the car.

"Hyung I don't want you to come again" he pouts and crosses his arms across his chest "That one looks at you a lot every time you come over and today he had the nerve to talk to you.He would have hit him."

"You wouldn't do that Soonie, you're too cute to be beating people up."

"For you I would do it Hyung. For you I would do everything."

Soonyoung blushes and makes Jihoon smile, he would get so cute jealous.

"Give me a little kiss Hyung?"

"As many as my tiger wants" Jihoon gives him many little kisses on the full lips of his bear. Nobody knew the sweet and caring side of Jihoon only Soonyoung. And the two complemented each other beautifully.

Short Soonhoon special I know. But with love.
--