Special: The Adventures of Bunny Cheol and Puppy Han

Being at the beach, a bunny covered in sunscreen and a cute light blue swimsuit next to a playful Jeonghan who wears a cute hat to match his red swimsuit. They both make a castle of sand being watched by the strict but loving gazes of the elders who, in addition to watching them, are in charge of glaring at men who dare to give their babies flirtatious glances.

JunMyeon smiles at him from where he is sitting, closing his eyes in a half moon and puffing out his chubby cheeks that make him want to bite. His bunny was a very sweet sin for Mingyu.

"Look, Mingoo, the castle is turning out very nice, right?" He excitedly asks about his work. Jeonghan ignores the conversation and seems focused on putting some shells to decorate.

"Right baby, the castle is very cute."

"With Jeonghannie we will be the mermaid princesses and you our sailors who come for us" he speaks excitedly bunny, making his little ears move in a very adorable way and fluffy tail in the same way.

Joshua can't help but burst out laughing at the ideas the two come up with but he is interrupted by a ball of sand lashing at his face.

"Hey!" Jeonghan smiles proudly at his aim.

"Don't laugh. I'd better stay with a cute merman and not an ugly sailor."

"No merman is better than me and you'll see little imp." Joshua gets up from his comfortable spot and chases after an amused Jeonghan who laughs out loud as he runs along the edge of the beach. Those two were definitely a special case.

"I will wait for you Mingoo" Bunny gets up from the sand and walks to where his cute Hyung is smiling at him delighted. Seungcheol's buttocks fall onto the older man's lap who immediately hugs him around his waist.

"You better bunny, because your sailor will go for his pretty little mermaid." He whispers with a very hoarse voice that makes Seungcheol's hair stand on end and makes him blush all over.

His hands rest on his waist under the shirt and he gently squeezes the small rolls that were formed.

Bunny frowns and shifts in his Mingoo's arms "Don't touch my Mingoo rolls."

"I love them" he comments with a smirk and kisses the puffy pink lips of his bunny.

God how he loved him, and he hates the idea of ​​anyone else seeing his bunny just like some fucking teenagers walking by. For the other they would go to a less crowded beach.

Jeonghan arrives being carried by Joshua, both very amused.

"Ready my mermaid. Do you want anything else?" Jeonghan gets off the back of his tall boyfriend and nods with a smile.

"Ice cream" he looks at Seungcheol "And make it two, for Cheollie and me."

Joshua nods and ruffles his puppy's hair. Mingyu gets up from her comfortable seat and decides to accompany the senior.

Bunny and Jeonghan continued with their sandcastle, which was turning out beautiful and made them very proud.

The ice creams were taking a while and both Seungcheol and Jeonghan looked at the red kiosk where the ice creams were sold and what they saw didn't like them at all.

Seungcheol was looking at him with a puckered little face and Jeonghan was already red with fury.

"Are you coming to the party?" he asks jet to stop as he reaches his hand up to his chest and touches it lightly. Joshua had been left in a small trance at the boy's impudence.

"No, in fact, we have a partner and we don't go to parties" Mingyu answers this time trying to cut off the useless flirting of the two boys who had arrived.

"But we'll have a good time and they don't have to find out" The blonde boy spoke animatedly.

"Don't we have to find out? And keep your filthy hands off my fucking man" Jeonghan spoke with his arms akimbo his tail was standing on a point from how tense and angry he was.

While Seungcheol with his annoyed face immediately hugged his Mingoo and gave the blond boy an ugly look.

"Excuse me? How did you tell me?" The raven boy speaks.

"More above deaf". Jeonghan laughs "I said fucking. Shall I say it again?"

"You're a…" A slap was going to go straight for the pup's cheek, but Joshua was quick to stop the hand. "You don't touch my baby's hair and that's enough."

Both indignant nosy boys left the place. Jeonghan looks annoyed at Joshua and walks back towards the arena.

Hong Joshua would have a hard time of that he was sure.

"That boy was flirting with you and you didn't push him away" he says the bunny with his face furrowed and a pout. "Bunny is jealous and angry with Mingoo."

"No baby, don't be mad at Mingoo. Also, if he pushed him away."

Bunny pursed his lips into a thin line and followed his furiously walking friend to the stall where they were dropping his fat ass in the sand.

After that, they had both Mingyu and Joshua finish their sandcastle and pamper them, to earn their forgiveness and clearly the romantic night they would no longer have.

They both had very jealous and pampered hybrids.

The truth is I'm so disappointed with this special, I deleted it so many times, and even so it doesn't convince me that much, but I'll bring you another special very soon. I will make you choose

#Marathon of 3 chapters.
#Special: When it all began.

I leave those two options, choose wisely.