Special

Seungcheol wore a cute flower crown on his head while he was concentrating on putting together an arrangement of roses of different colors. It was the last order of the day and they had to deliver it before seven.

Jeonghan was by the phone taking calls with orders for the next few days.

Her baby Chan was in her stroller finishing her milk, a clever and well-behaved two-year-old. On his head he had two little white ears, Seungcheol's genes weren't that weak.

Older Bunny finishes writing on the card in bright letters and gently places it on top of the rose arrangement. Yuri the delivery girl enters with a smile greeting everyone and giving the baby rabbit a kiss.

Seungcheol smiles at her and hands her the last order "This is the last one see you tomorrow Yuri."

The girl nods with a smile and says goodbye to the three local people, she gets into the florist's car and disappears down the street to leave the order.

Seungcheol stretches his body and goes straight to the stroller to carry his baby who immediately stretches out his arms to be carried by his daddy.

Jeonghan ends the call and sighs. "We have a lot of work this week. For Monday we have five orders without counting those that may arrive. Tuesday we have a baptism, there are ten arrangements that will go to church, Wednesday a divorce" Jeonghan makes a face and laughs. "Now they celebrate everything. And I didn't want to leave anything for Thursday to have everything ready for the high school gala that is on Friday."

Seungcheol nods at what his friend and now his partner said. Both had started a small business, they applied for financial aid granted by the state, which gives start-up capital and thus they managed to start, they refused to receive aid from their partners. Although with such insistence they ended up only accepting the premises which were purchased and in their name.

Bebe Chan was six months old when they started and they had already been on the job for a year and a half. They are doing very well and well, they must admit that being couples of two well-known people in the world of music and business opened some doors for them. Mingyu at every dinner or gala that she had to give, her company hired the services of her husband. And Joshua every time they had to celebrate something in SM he mentioned his couple's flower shop.

Soon they had to hire more staff, Yuri and Leo joined, both hybrid boys who were studying at the university and needed extra money.

Sometimes when there was too much work they had to stay until late at night finishing the arrangements that had to be kept fresh until they were delivered, on several occasions Mingyu and Joshua ended up helping.

Jeonghan complains that his feet hurt and are swollen, soon he couldn't be working anymore as he was seven months pregnant, expecting twins.

"Take a seat Hannie, I'll take care of cleaning, you take care of Channie" Jeonghan pouts and nods cutely, stretching out his little arms to hold the baby who, smiling, went into the arms of his uncle.

Seungcheol took it upon himself to clean the entire place, something that didn't take him more than twenty minutes. By the time he had finished, Mingyu and Joshua entered the door.

Mingyu immediately went to her bunny to give him a hot kiss that left the little boy breathless.

"You don't know how much I missed you" Seungcheol blushes and looks at him with his sweet eyes.

"And I miss you Mingoo, little bunny." Seungcheol hugs him.

"Where's my baby bunny?" Mingyu goes in search of her little one who, upon seeing her father, screams with emotion and wants to go immediately into her arms. Neither short nor lazy Mingyu loads it with care and fills it with love.

Joshua helps Jeonghan up and places a soft kiss on his lips and then bends down to kiss the little boy's tummy. A routine that they both had and as always Jeonghan smiled big and his eyes filled with tears.

They both say goodbye at the entrance of the premises and they all get into their respective cars. Although Seungcheol now had a driver's license, he almost didn't drive his Mingoo, he would drop him off and pick him up every day and he didn't complain at all.

Chan rides in the car seat in the back trying to sing a children's song that's playing on the radio. 'He would soon be sleeping, his nap time was approaching.

"You'll need someone to help you bunny Jeonghan will only be here until next week" Mingyu reminds him and Seungcheol pouts, everything would be different without his friend there.

"I know Mingoo and I already started interviewing some guys along with Jeonghan."

When he got home, Baby Chan had already fallen into the arms of Seungcheol and Mingyu was in charge of taking him to bed and tucking him in and then giving him a little kiss on his forehead. He goes back to the kitchen where he knows that his bunny is naughty and he guesses.

She finds him wearing a light blue apron with little clouds and a big smile while he cooks. Mingyu bites his lower lip and approaches his bunny, hugging him from behind, surrounding his waist.

"You know, I could eat you" Mingyu whispers in his bunny's ear, who laughs and turns red.

"Mingoo" he laughs because of the tickling that Mingyu's kisses leave on his neck.

Mingyu turns him in his arms facing him and carries him. Seungcheol neither short nor lazy surrounds Mingyu's waist with his legs.

"I'll go ahead with dessert" Mingyu leaves the kitchen and doesn't give himself the task of going up to bed, they have a comfortable chair in the living room.

"But what about dinner?" asked blushing bunny.

"We'll order Chinese food" Mingyu attacks the pink lips of hIS husband.

He loves him.

Late horrors, who knows, but as a reward I will bring you five specials including this. I hope you like it and still haven't forgotten about this story.