Bunny Marathon 4/5

Bunny in the Cabin

Seungcheol buckles the seatbelt around her waist and tucks the unicorn blanket over her lap just as Mingyu starts the car and they head off to their winter vacation.

The eldest had decided to advance the vacations since the last week he had left his bunny very alone, but now they would have two weeks where they would be together and nothing but nothing was going to interrupt them on their vacations.

"Mingoo Is it far away?" Seungcheol asks puffing out her cheeks as she looks out the window misted with cold.

"There are still two hours left to travel, bunny" Mingyu answers with a smile, it was the third time in less than an hour that her bunny asked her if it was a long way off.

"I want to get there Mingoo" she pouts.

"Soon baby you can sleep when we get there I'll wake you up" Mingyu speaks looking at him out of the corner of his eye seeing his bunny nod and snuggle in the seat.

Two hours of travel had passed and they had finally reached the cabin that was found among the trees, inherited from their grandparents.

Mingyu smiles big as he gets out and walks around the car, opening the passenger door.

"Bunny, we're here, wake up baby" she whispers and distributes kisses on his cheeks, making the little one open his eyes little by little and yawn.

"We arrived?" he asks sleepily.

"Yes Baby" Mingyu picks him up princess style and Seungcheol immediately wraps her arms around the older man's neck.

They enter the cabin and Mingyu lowers his Seungcheol who is already more awake and runs the cabin from one side to the other excited. He loves that place and loves to go every year in the company of his Mingoo.

Mingyu watches him flit back and forth with a smile plastered on his face.

"Bunny we must download."

"I'm going Mingoo!" He screams and runs to Mingyu and they both bring in all the things they had brought to spend a whole week there.

At the end Seungcheol throws himself on the sofa and looks with a pout at Mingyu who puts wood in the fireplace and then lights it to get warm.

Seungcheol gets up and sits on the carpet covered by his blanket.

“Mingoo Hug me” Seungcheol asks with a big smile and rosy cheeks.

"I'm going baby" Mingyu sits behind his bunny and hugs him from behind making Seungcheol lean his little head on his chest, they both stay like this for hours sharing the warmth of their bodies and stolen kisses with the only company of the girls. fireplace flames.

"I love you Bunny."

"I love you too Mingoo."

They melt into a tender kiss and let themselves be carried away by the atmosphere of the place, sharing kisses and caresses on their naked bodies.