Bunny and Moon Thousand 2/2

Seungcheol kept moving in his seat and he was excited to finally have arrived in Romania.

The plane was already landing in the capital of that country, Bucharest, emotion ran through every pore of his bunny body.

Mingyu squeezed his hand and smiled cute. They would spend a whole month touring places in Europe and visiting beautiful castles where he would be a cute bunny prince who is rescued by a unicorn prince.

The plane landed and they had to get off. Seungcheol is the first to get up excited.

"Come on Mingoo, we have a long way to go" Seungcheol says excitedly with his eyes shining like two stars.

Once off the plane and with their things in their hands, they both go for a taxi, they would go to a hotel to leave their things as the first thing of the day.

Seungcheol takes a pink notebook out of his backpack where he had written down his itineraries for the day.

"First we're going to have breakfast at the hotel and then we're going to go on a tour of the city that the tourist guides offer and we're going to have lunch in a restaurant and we should go to the museum of the old court and we're also going to Carlos I park" Seungcheol says excitedly listing with his little fingers and pronouncing the name with a very funny accent that makes Mingyu laugh.

"You've got it all figured out Bunny" Mingyu marks his dimple and Seungcheol nods excitedly.

"Yes Mingoo and tomorrow we will visit Count Dracula's castle" he speaks with emotion in his voice.

"It does not scare you?" Mingyu asks curiously.

"Nope because bunny will go with you and you will take care of him from any bad vampire that wants to bite me" he puffs out his cheeks that are dyed pink from the kiss that her unicorn husband stole from him.

"Pretty."

The hotel they had arrived at was undoubtedly a marvel with a very picturesque castle style, somewhat Gothic architecture.

It was fascinating. His room was a suite that was on the top floor, the hotel only had five and his room was as big as his apartment with a large Jacuzzi bed, a large living room and kitchen.

Mingyu picks him up princess style and puts him on her two feet when they reach the master bedroom. A large bed was in the middle.

"Bunny, what do you think if we open the bed" Mingyu speaks forming a sexy dimple in his face and taking his naughty hands to the pompous rear of his bunny.

"Mingoo but everything is planned" Seungcheol pouts.

"Don't worry baby we'll catch up" Mingyu like a wolf stalking her prey Debora the lips of her bunny and as a bunny is weak to her sheep she can't stop him.

Seungcheol goes with his face frowning and his butt aching sitting on the tour bus, they hadn't had enough to eat breakfast and had to run to catch up with the bus. But Mingyu went with a beautiful smile next to her.

"I bought a little strawberry juice for my baby and some sandwiches for my cute bunny" Mingyu passes it to her Seungcheol who accepts them puffing out her cheeks.

After eating her anger had already passed and she saw everything in amazement curled up in the arms of her Mingoo who did not stop stealing kisses and tickling her neck.

The next day Seungcheol still kept his discomfort on his rear. Mingoo of him was a pervert and he had hit him very hard.

There were still hours to go to Dracula castle and Seungcheol makes a video call with his friend Jeonghan.

"Hannie!" Seungcheol says happily when he sees his friend carrying his puppy luck.

"Cheollie!" Says Jeonghan with a smile and the puppy barks moving his paws wanting to touch the screen "Luck misses you."

"Thanks for taking care of him Hannie."

"Don't worry, he's lovely" Jeonghan squashes him in his arms and behind him appears Chanyeol with his messy hair and serious face.

"I hope they come soon because I'll throw that ugly dog" he pouts watching Seungcheol who takes his little hands to his mouth.

"Luck doesn't let Joshua sleep in bed, he growls at him for half an hour until Joshua manages to outgrow him, it's so much fun" Rie Jeonghan.

"Of course it doesn't bite you," Joshua snorts.

"Where is Mingyu?" Jeonghan asks.

"It was because of our breakfast I can't get up" Seungcheol says with his face all red.

"Joshie when will we have our honeymoon!?" He yells with a Jeonghan pout.

"When we get married baby!" The Joshua Scream returns.

"When will that be!?"

"February 30 love" Jeonghan remains silent first excited and then frowns at him to understand. Seungcheol couldn't stop laughing at the occurrences of that pair.

"We'll talk later Cheollie I have to take care of it Babo, you'll see Joshua Hong Jisoo!" He yells "Bye Cheollie."

"Bye Hannie."

The screen goes black and Seungcheol can't stop laughing.

A few minutes later his Mingoo arrives with his breakfast and they both enjoy it between kisses and love and if Seungcheol ended up being enchanted again by his sheep so they were again late to visit the castle.

It seemed that his honeymoon would be like this but he fascinated by him.

They just had to enjoy every day.

This part was shorter, I hope you like it.

I have bad news for you, T-T there are only two chapters left of this beautiful story.

I still don't know whether to do a second part, it's something I'm still analyzing.

I apologize if there is a mistake, do not edit it, just write on my cell phone and post jiji

I send you many chubby hugs my reading bunnies.

And don't be sad, there's still a little more to go.