Bunny marathon 3/3

Bunny in Heat

Seungcheol didn't feel well and he didn't understand why? a little heat took over his body and his cheeks were now completely red he didn't want to tell his Mingoo no when he seemed too busy talking on the cell phone about something about work that he doesn't understand. Something was wrong and he thinks he knows it's luck, he sniffs at him cheerfully while he wags his tail. He was in a building where there were more hybrids and it occurred to him to enter his heat stage.

But he feels agitated and wants cuddles.

"Mingoo" she whispers softly and closes her eyes while he covers her crotch.

The older man looks at him out of the corner of his eye and upon seeing his baby's agitated state immediately cuts off the call, but not before saying goodbye.

"What's up baby? Are you okay?" Mingyu approaches his small one that is on the carpet and touches his forehead that has a slight layer of sweat "You're warm."

"Mingoo I think it's already started" he comments looking at him with his embarrassed little eyes.

"But...it was supposed to start on Monday. I asked for free from Monday" Mingyu gets up and begins to get a little desperate.

"But now Mingoo has started and I want us to do CuchiCuchi."

Mingyu hadn't planned that, he had cleared his schedule from Monday, not Friday.

Seungcheol gets up and the older man notices how wet his baby is, his innocent bunny "who doesn't seem so innocent at that moment" takes his hand and makes him sit on the sofa soon he had each leg of his little one on each side from her hip her pompous rear began to rub against her crotch, awakening a certain part of her anatomy.

"Mingoo..."

"Oh baby, this...he's lucky seeing us" Mingyu says with a slight blush. And the little puppy walks and hides behind the desk. He may not want to see his daddy in action.

"Never mind bunny wants Mingoo cuddles."

Mingyu thinks that that afternoon and the rest of the week he would have her very busy pleasing his baby. He takes out his cell phone and dials his secretary indicating not to be disturbed he would be locked up there for many hours with his baby.

His bunny was in heat and he obviously wasn't a bad boyfriend.

"Easy baby, Mingoo will make you feel good."

We saw a more daring bunny hahaha, I hope you liked this marathon and I'm sorry for the delay in this part, but I had problems with my internet.

We are reading to each other my reading bunnies, I'm curious, are there reading bunnies?