Bunny and A Wedding

Seungcheol wore a cute white outfit. The fabric was loose and elegant perfect for a beach wedding. On his head he had a headband of white roses. Hi ears moved restlessly while Jeonghan also decorated them with cute little white flowers. In his chubby little hands he had his bouquet which were peach-colored roses. Cute and delicate.

Seungcheol looked beautiful and delicate as he looked in the mirror and immediately blushes. His friends look at him tenderly.

"I can't believe our bunny is getting married early than us" Jeonghan pouts so cute and a little tear escapes from his eyes.

“Don't cry Hannie you'll make me cry” Like Jeonghan, Seungcheol pouts cutely.

“Enough being sentimental here we don't want Seungcheol's makeup ruined and his eyes puffed up” Jihoon sends a warning look to Jeonghan who nods as he picks up Luck the little puppy who looked so happy in his arms.

Seungcheol's tummy is in the middle of the party and feels butterflies everywhere. He is eager to unite his life with Mingyu's. He remembers the day he first saw him, so handsome and manly his eyes made contact. He knew immediately that his little heart had been stolen. And with the passing of time, when they both got to know each other, love became present and the sweethearts increased, pampering and kissing. When Mingyu told him that she loved him it was the happiest day of his life and also when he undoed the adoption papers Seungcheol had no master or father they were a couple. They spent 7 years together, where love only grew and now he would proudly carry the title of husband to Kim Mingyu.

He was already all set, he leaves the room with his friends. The journey to the beach is not long, it only takes five minutes.

In the arena there are chairs decorated with roses, a large canopy with long white lace that prevents the entry of the slight breeze, at the end there was an altar decorated with roses and a long carpet of the same color that reaches Seungcheol's feet.

The music was playing and Mingyu was waiting for him, standing in front of the altar next to the judge who would marry them and unite their lives. Mingyu looked at him with love and tenderness. She couldn't help but blush as she gives little steps towards her lover.

Mingyu watches his bunny look as beautiful as an angel, her innocent and delicate face and his heart make him the purest being in the world, and she promised to protect him from all evil that stalked his little bunny.

Seungcheol reaches the altar and takes Mingyu's hand who whispers in his ear. "You are beautiful, beautiful angel."

I finish blushing and the judge began the ceremony.

The moment of the vows came, Jeonghan approached with the rings of the couples and each one took the corresponding one from the other.

"My beloved bunny, I Kim Mingyu promised from the first day I saw your innocent eyes that I would take care of you and now I continue to keep that promise but I also promise to love you until we are two wrinkled old men, to always pamper you and be with you in good times and bad moments. I offer myself to you as your companion for life."

Mingyu takes the delicate and trembling hand of his little one and places the rose gold ring on his finger before chastely kissing his hand.

"I Cheollie Bunny promise to be with Mingoo Hyung through thick and thin to always be with you until the last day of our lives. I promise to always give you love and cuddles and lots of sweet kisses. I want our love to be forever and what a bunny Cheollie and Mingoo Hyung always be together.

Seungcheol takes Mingyu's hand and puts her ring on and then smiles and can't wait to leave her a kiss on her cheek.

Everyone applauded the beautiful moment. Jeonghan pouted sobbing Joshua was cuddling his baby. Jihoon recorded the entire ceremony while Soonyoung saw everything excited imagining being one day like this with his Hoonie. Junhui and Wonwoo smiled at each other as their hands were clasped. And finally Hansol and Seungkwan applauded energetically.

The couple sign the papers that unite them as spouses and seal their love with a kiss that is booed and celebrated by all.

Jeonghan had been the first to run, ready to stop him. Joshua had to prepare himself because if the mountain doesn't go to Muhammad, Muhammad goes to the mountain. That was the saying or so Jeonghan believed.

Junhuu was shy on the spot just like Seungkwan, Hansol encouraged his cute baozi to catch the bouquet and Wonwoo smiled tenderly to see Junhui.
I Stand Amazed can
"Now everyone is going to want a ring and a wedding" Joshua approaches where the newlywed was. "Just look at Jeonghan."

Mingyu laughs these things. "Jeonghan is excited"

Seungcheol counts to three and throws the bouquet into the air. Jeonghan tries to stop him but it's Jihoon who raises his hand. That he blushes when he sees this one. Soonyoung screams excitedly and runs to his hyung to kiss him in front of everyone.

"Who willl be the next to get married!" Jihoon embarrassed scolds Soonyoung who just keeps hugging him and spreading little kisses on his heart's lips.

Jeonghan arrives pouting next to the giant of him. "The damn eyeball won me the bouquet, it's unfair" he Crosses his arms at the height of his chest and soon he is hugged by his giant who kisses him tenderly.

"You don't need a bouquet love."

Seungcheol arrives excited with her husband, time to go. Mr. Kim I think he is

"Certain Mr. Kim, we must go." Mingyu takes the hands of his bunny who smiles charmingly.

They say goodbye to the guests who must stay to continue enjoying dinner; they had a wedding night to spend and then travel to their honeymoon.

Life was just beginning for the newly married couple, but they knew that love would always be present.

Our bunny and Mingoo got married T-T

Does anyone want the honeymoon? I know yes.

We are reading my reading bunnies, I hope you liked it and left me with diabetes.