Special: When it all began

Mingyu, at only 23 years old, had finished his business administration degree and had already started working at his father's company, even though it was not very big. Mingyu saw a great future for him and he would make KYG one of the best, that was clear to him.

At his short 23 years of age, he had had girlfriends as well as boyfriends, although he preferred the male sex more, but it had been three years since he had any relationship that included the word love in the middle.

He was clearly lonely and his new apartment was too big for him, he could tell that he missed his small and cozy room at the university and he shared it with his friend Joshua Hong Jisoo a music student.

His apartment was already decorated perfectly as he liked but he still felt that something was missing. Joshua several times told him to adopt a Hybrid all because he had a certain Jeonghan and he did not deny that the dog hybrid was too cute, although he is also very mischievous because he knows little about him but Joshua clearly adores him.

Would it solve everything with a Hybrid?

He thinks about it all night and his mother encourages him to make a decision, she loves those creatures that exude tenderness and innocence. It would be practically like raising a child is what he thinks and is the least thing he wants to do.

After thinking about it with his pillow on Saturday morning, he wakes up determined to go to the biggest adoption store in Seoul. He gets in his car and arrives in a few minutes at the "pet hybrids" It has two floors and occupies 10 hectares, in addition to having green areas so that all the little ones could have a pleasant environment, they even had teachers for the older ones who were not yet adopted. He had taken the trouble to find out and not only that, he read that if a hybrid reached the age of eighteen he would go out into the world of work on his own. Society was prepared for this and equality increased every time since both human and hybrid had the same capabilities.

It was a whole world with its rules.

But it was also true that hybrids needed someone's love.

He was encouraged to get out of his car once he parked it a block from the place, he preferred to walk there in case he regretted it and decided to retrace his steps. But when he's inside he thinks he didn't have to regret everything would be fine.

The place consisted of a white and shiny floor, he could see the reflection of him. The guards were two large men who could tell from their pointed ears that they were wolves. The ladies that were located behind a large inn, some wore ears, others only seemed human, all wearing sky blue suits and smiles on their faces, to guide the future person they decided to adopt.

Mingyu cleared her throat a little as he approached the girl whose nameplate shows her name "Choi Soo Young." She immediately smiles at him.

"Hello, good morning. How can I help you?"

"I want to adopt" He clears his throat and says more clearly "I want to adopt a hybrid."

She came to the correct place, I will give her some forms, one with his personal data and another with her preferences, age and sex of the hybrid that she wants to adopt.

Mingyu nods and receives both sheets, first fill in her personal information and then move on to the important thing, it is clear when she puts "Rabbit" as a preference, she always wanted one referring to the preferred age that is not a baby. Maybe she can't handle that.

It would be a lot of pressure when she first decided to adopt.

Once finished, she gives the papers to the young lady who enters his data into the computer and then gets up to leave behind the inn.

"Please follow me Mr. Kim" She walks clicking her heels towards the end of a corridor and he follows her a few steps behind, attentive to what his eyes see. There are no cages, none of that in some rooms you can see cribs in others there is a whole garden with little ones that look like they are three or four years old fluttering here and there being guarded by aunts. All rooms with windows so that the public can observe.

"Right now we have the older ones in the garden recreating" Mentions the lady named Choi. Mingyu nods without saying more, feeling her hands sweat. After she chooses her hybrid, we will give her all the instructions for her care. In addition, she will receive a social worker once a week to see the care of the little one, that will be for a month.

Mingyu understands everything was strictly careful they were serious about taking care of the hybrids.

Open the last door in the corridor and they go out into the garden, green grass and trees of all kinds, a lake and water fountains as well as games of different kinds. Bouncy swings. Some play chess, others play ball, others simply read in the shade. They all looked like teenagers between 10 and 16 maybe.

Some look at him curiously, knowing clearly what was about to happen, they try to act normal or perhaps more interesting to try to capture the human's attention, but no one approaches them.

"Some are very shy others just don't want to be adopted you know disappointments with former owners."

"Have they returned them?" He asked in disbelief, could that be done?

"Yes, and others are simply left on the street and rescued."

Mingyu feels a pressure on his chest. How could they throw them to their fate? That was cruel.

He walks through the garden until he sees a boy with brown eyes and chubby cheeks with his big white ears his pompous little tail sticking out of his short shorts and Mingyu is entranced by that creature his little eyes his nose everything made him look very cute and even more the look innocent that I dedicate to him when their eyes met. The bunny was drawing or so it seemed.

"His name is Choi Seungcheol" The girl mentions with a smile, immediately seeing the interest. "He is one of the oldest here. He is seventeen years old and no one has adopted him."

"I'll be the first and the last" Mingyu says determinedly, without taking his eyes off the bunny, he could clearly see the red color of his cheeks from where he was. Is it why he was staring at him?

"I'll take care of everything" the woman comments happily, starting to write something on her cell phone to fix the necessary adoption papers.

Mingyu approaches feeling his heart race with each step he takes.

"H-Hello" he stutters because of how nervous he is. "My name is Mingyu."

Inside he melts with the sweet and innocent look of the bunny.

"Cheollie Bunny" He says. He with a voice so sweet that the older one thinks he will give him a heart attack and he imagines hearing that voice every morning and every day.

"Nice name bunny, I'll be your hyung from now on" he smiles showing him a dimple.

"Mingoo Hyung" he had already given him a nickname. Cute. How come no one had adopted it before? Better this way because or else he would never have met him. "Does Bunny have to go with you?"

"Yes I will take good care of Cheollie Bunny and give him lots of love."

Bunny blushes and his little heart races at the words of the handsome man in front of him. No one had adopted him because he never wanted to talk but with him it was so different.

His little heart had gone crazy seeing him and I only wish he chose him.

"We are going home?"

Bunny nods and stands up from his spot. It was close to her shoulders, perfect for being in his arms. Cheollie raises her chubby little hand and takes the older one.

They both fit well, Mingyu thought.

"Bunny is ready to go home with Mingoo."

They are so cute T-T they had a crush from the get go.

Do you want the marathon?

#Yes
#Nope

Or do you want a second part of the special?

Choose my reading bunnies.