Bunny Marathon 2/3

Bunny is a Prince

Seungcheol sported a cute little cone-shaped hat on his little head. His little face was puckered up and his little trunk stretched out as he looked at the birthday girl with a headband on her little head.

Why could she have a headband and he couldn't? He wonders as he grumbles and the others sing happy birthday to her.

His Mingoo is in a corner looking at him with amusement as if he knows what he was thinking. And it wasn't funny bunny also wants a headband.

It's not fair that Da Hyun the cute-faced, blonde-haired pussycat had a headband. The kitten lived in the same building as them in apartment 203 on the second floor and sometimes they used to play. Also Da Hyun's mom makes some delicious cookies.

The cake had arrived at his place and he was still a little upset. The piece of cake with chocolate and strawberries made his mouth water but he refused to eat. Bunny was hungry.

"Won't you eat the cake, Bunny? It's delicious" Mingyu comments, sitting next to his baby and smiling at his with tenderness and some amusement.

"Bunny...he doesn't want cake." Puff up his cheeks.

"Are you sure? I know you like strawberries." There is no response from his Seungcheol who keeps his eyes fixed on the crown.

"Then I'll eat it myself" Mingyu says starting to take the plate with the cake out of the place.

"No! It's mine Mingoo I'll eat it" He pouts.

Mingyu laughs at the bunny of him. He was too adorable with his puckered little face and stretched out little trunk.

The older one dares to remove the pink hat from his baby's head being careful with his little white ears. Seungcheol blushes when he feels some caresses.

"I know you don't like the hat" Mingyu says and takes a small crown out of his coat. Seungcheol's eyes twinkle at the sight of his and he blushes when his Mingoo places the crown on his little head.

"Now you're a cute prince" Mingyu leaves a little kiss on his lips and then gets up to go with the parents of the others leaving a blushing and embarrassed bunny on the table but now with a smile and happily eating his cake.

Bunny would always be the prince of Mingoo.