Sick Bunny

Seungcheol inflates his cheeks into a ball on the bed. His tummy hurt a lot and hr knew it was from eating too many sweets. And although his Mingoo warned him not to eat so many. He was a disobedient bunny and kept eating. Now Mingyu looked at him with concern. Entering the room bringing a little mint tea to soothe discomfort and that's what he hated the most. Seungcheol hated the little mint teas that tasted ugly.

"Bunny doesn't like it. Mingoo" he wrinkles his nose in a very tender way that melts the heart of the older man but he remains adamant in making his bunny drink the mint tea.

"You should take it all baby so you'll get better from your little patty. I hate when you're sick" Mingyu puts the tray on the legs of his bunny who settles for a slight growl glaring the cup with him as if he had a little mental war.

"But I really don't like it Mingoo. It tastes ugly" he puffs out his cheeks and puffs out his lower lip looking at the older man who kisses his lip and caresses his cheek.

"You'll drink it all or else we'll go to the doctor."

"No! Not to the doctor Mingoo" Seungcheol whines feeling his watery eyes because he had no choice but to drink the horrible mint tea. He carefully takes the cup in his hands and blows so as not to burn himself then he takes a small sip causing his entire face to wrinkle.

"Done Mingoo."

"Be a good bunny" he says while he strokes his little ears that were raised and soon moved very tenderly because of the tickling caused by his Mingoo.

"Mingoo that's tickling" he lets go of little curls making the older one smile.

It took Seungcheol forever to drink all the liquid in the cup but he hoisted him up saying he wouldn't take another one even though he clearly would the next day.

"I want my prize" Seungcheol says looking with sweet eyes and blushing cheeks at his Mingoo who looks at him smiling, hugging him around the waist and bringing their lips closer to each other. Melting into a kiss with great tenderness and love.

"I love you Bunny."

"I love you too Mingoo" he whispered blushing until his little ears fell on his hair and his little head rested on the older man's chest listening to his heartbeats that were in sync with his.
----------------