Halloween Special

For Mingyu, October 31 was a crazy day. His bunny was very excited about the sweets "Although he constantly repeated that he was already an adult bunny" but Seungcheol would never accept it he wanted his sweets and as he always said:

"Mingoo I as your bunny have a duty to accompany me and disguise yourself." He had said trying to look threatening but it was impossible anymore when he was wearing a blue wool vest and his little ears stood up while his pompous little tail moved flirtatiously.

And that is how he was convinced after five minutes of many pouts and kisses.

Another odyssey in which he found himself involved was when they had to choose his costumes for Mingyu. It was easy, he would dress up as a sheep that only consisted of pajamas of said animal. For Seungcheol it was different three hours it took him to choose a costume that he liked and was comfortable.

"Mingoo my tail sticks out"

"Mingoo I don't like this"

"Mingoo my ears don't fit with this costume"

Although for Mingyu everyone looked perfect but his bunny didn't understand that and in the end he ended up choosing the Little Red Hood costume and that almost gave the older boy a heart attack.

His bunny looked extremely adorable and sexy in a miniskirt, white mid-thigh stockings, a cute white shirt and a red cape next to a little basket where he would throw his candy.

"How do I look Mingoo?" Asks the youngest with a big smile turning 360° in place almost causing a nosebleed.

"Pretty Bunny. What do you say we better stay here and..." Mingyu slowly approaches and puts his hands on the waist of the smaller one who immediately blushes.

"No Mingoo." He separates.

"Hannie and Joshua Hyung are waiting for us."

With a pout on his lips. Mingyu nods surrendered. He had lost a battle but not the war.

When he meets the Jihan. He is surprised and wanting to laugh when he sees Joshua in a Joker suit. Since he had been forced by Jeonghan. And he couldn't resist his puppy dog face. Jeonghan was wearing a zombie costume with spectacular makeup.

The most excited to trick-or-treat are Seungcheol and Jeonghan who stop by their neighbors who give them treats with cheerful and playful smiles.

"Aren't you uncomfortable in this outfit?" Mingyu asks without taking his eyes off his rambunctious bunny.

"No...well yes but I couldn't say no to my Jeonghannie."

"I imagine the same thing I say with Seungcheol."

They both laugh because those two unruly and childish little ones had them in the palms of their hands.

And Mingyu didn't mind that. He would give his life for his bunny always seeing a smile on his pretty face.

Soon the basket was full and his friends had to leave Joshua urgently needed to get home.

"His urinary system couldn't control it."

When they get to the house Seungcheol immediately runs into the living room and takes out some strawberry candies which he immediately eats.

"Little bunny." Mingyu looks at him as he takes off his pajama costume and is left only with a tank top and baggy pants.

"Mingoo I have so many sweets!" he speaks excitedly and jumps a little when he feels Mingyu's hands on his legs.

"You can keep eating your sweets later bunny now Little Red Riding Hood will be eaten by the big bad wolf." He whispers in his ear.

"But you are a sheep." Seungcheol responds innocently by pouting, highlighting his candy-red lips.

Mingyu smirks.

"Honey I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing."

I don't know where the crazy idea came from ajzjzja I just imagined saying the last sentence to Mingyu and I saw that many people publish their Halloween specials on wattpad and I said "Why not me?"

So that came out I know it's not the best thing in the world but I write it with love.