Bunny and a Bachelor Party

Seungcheol remembers the moment when he told his friends that he was getting married, they all screamed and jumped with excitement and then congratulated him. Jeonghan had told her that that day he should throw a bouquet so that she would stop him to see if Joshua would think of asking for his hand.

The date had been set for a month later but they didn't want such a big party and they would get married on the beach.

The month passed quickly between preparations and things and there were only hours left.

And now Seungcheol was in the hotel room that was like an apartment according to his Mingoo they had the suite. he expected his guests to arrive for the bachelor party. The first to arrive had been Jeonghan who came smiling carrying his backpack to sleep there that night.

Ah Mingyu had been dragged away by Joshua because the older one refused to spend a night without his bunny.

The two boys had snacks and snacks for the night. Seungcheol had set up the living room with cushions and blankets on the floor to make them comfortable.

"This will be so much fun" Jeonghan comments that he is excited, he had never been to a bachelor party.

The door is knocked insistently and through it enters the minimum Junhui, Jihoon and Seungkwan all came with their backpacks prepared for that night and gifts for the future husband.

"We brought sushi drinks and I stole this bottle of soju from the room" Junnie says with a mischievous smile on her face.

"I've never drunk alcohol, it's bad," she says wrinkling her little nose.

"Don't corrupt Seungcheol" Jihoon scolds him going into the living room and leaving the food on the table soon everyone was around the table.

"I just want to try it and I don't want to do it by myself, Woonie won't let me drink alcohol!" Junhui pouts "And I'm curious."

"I'll try it!" Jeonghan says animatedly getting up and looking for cups for everyone.

Jihoon and Seungkwan look at each other in denial, they were dealing with children.

Junhui serves each glass that was on the table, Seungcheol looks unsure but nods determined it was a big bunny and he had to take that step.

"Cheers to the new husband!" Jeonghan shouts with emotion and is the first to drink from the glass, he feels the alcohol go down his throat and it starts to burn.

Everyone follows him, Seungcheol and Junhui scrunching up their faces and agreeing that it's horrible.

Seungkwan laughs out loud, he's the only one who was used to drinking, even Jihoon didn't like to drink, he had a low tolerance for alcohol.

"I think it's better no more alcohol" Junhui says disappointed.

"You have to open the presents! Mine first." Jeonghan reaches for his gift bag and passes it to Seungcheol who receives it with a grateful smile. Opening the gift, he blushes and takes out the set of plush pink handcuffs, a pink whip and a pink necklace.

"You can turn into a wild bunny with this Cheollie." He laughs out loud Jeonghan "I use it sometimes."

"We don't want to know your intimacies Jeonghan, iug" Jihoon spoke making the puppy stick his tongue out at him.

"Thank you Jeonghannie although I don't know if he'll ever be able to occupy them" Seungcheol who laughs embarrassed.

"You just cheer up" Jeonghan says again.

The next turn was Jeonghan who gave him five lubricants of different flavors. Something that also made Seungcheol blush to the ears, his friends were so bold and shameless.

Jihoon was more demure and only gave him black pajamas that consisted of a T-shirt and shorts that were pretty and also somewhat sexy. Seungkwan instead gave him a book with the positions of the kamasutra again he finished all red and with his little ears drooping that covered his embarrassed face.

"Thank you" Seungcheol says for all the shameless and shameless gifts from his friends that he runs to wait in his little suitcase that he would take for his honeymoon.

By the time he gets back Jeonghan had turned on music and everyone was dancing and hitting pillows Seungcheol laughingly joins his friends.

Seungkwan started dancing by moving his butt, doing stripper for Seungcheol to which he just laughed while his friends yelled and whistled.

"Shake that sexy ass Kwannie." Jeonghan says encouraging the oldest of all that he was very loose hips.

They laughed, danced and talked most of the night. Seungcheol was grateful to have his friends by his side.

"Joshua once hit a guy who hit my butt" Jeonghan says smiling as he remembers Joshua furious.

"Soonyoung once bit my boss because he said he was flirting with me and then he started crying" They all laughed. Soonyoung could be very childish at times even though everyone knew he was the boss in bed.

"Wonnie is not jealous." He makes a cute Junhui face. "Sometimes I try to make him jealous but nothing. The jealous one is me."

"We all know that Junnie" Seungcheol says.

"Mingoo Hyung gets jealous of our neighbor Namjoon once as soon as he saw him he closed the door in his face and I think he said something to him because Namjoon Hyung never went to my house to ask for sugar again." He says bunny with a doubtful grin.

"You are so innocent Cheollie" Seungkwan Speaks.

"I wonder what the boys are doing now?" Jeonghan says with his eyes narrowed and his alarm bells going off "What if they took women or men to dance for them?"

Seungcheol widens his eyes and shakes his head. "Of course not, Mingoo is strictly prohibited."

"Hoshi wouldn't do that" Jihoon smiles big.

"But maybe Hansol does." Seungkwan narrows his eyes. "That naughty cat was up to something I know him very well."

"So let's go" Jeonghan gets up from the ground and takes the hand of his bunny friend. "We must defend what is ours." Jeonghan in his blue pajamas with doggie overalls comes out first, being followed by Seungcheol in his pink pajamas.

Five boys go in search of their respective determined partners.

Jeonghan knew they would be in the room he shared with Joshua so they headed there. He flung open the door and everyone comes in screaming.

"We got 'em!" Jeonghan yells pointing at them.

And to everyone's surprise, his boys were all asleep and snoring. Joshua was lying on the floor resting his head on Hansol's butt. Hansol was face down with his head on his arms as he snored softly. Soonyoung curled up in a ball on the smallest chair covered with a blanket and Mingyu was lying on the largest sofa. . On the coffee table was a board game and empty beer bottles scattered here and there.

"I think we're the ones with bad thoughts" Junhui says.

Seungcheol enters carefully and runs to find a blanket to cover his Mingoo and then leave a kiss on his lips and a good night before going out with his friends.

It would be a very long day, because in just a few hours he would be marrying Kim Mingyu, the love of his life.

They are all so cute T-T, the wedding is coming soon my reading bunnies.
-------