Bunny and Honeymoon 1/2

After a long farewell to his friends, they were able to leave the hotel event room. Jeonghan constantly gave him mischievous looks, obviously knowing what was to come. Seungcheol as always ended up being a very blushing bunny because of his friend.

His hand was intertwined with Mingyu's. As they both walked out of the hotel. Seungcheol was curious. In his little head he believed that they would go up to the reserved room.

"I have a surprise bunny. Don't be scared" Mingyu laughs and winks at his now husband.

"I'm not scared Mingoo I'm just curious."

A car was waiting for them outside the hotel. They both climb in the back. Mingyu doesn't say anything about him. He just kisses the back of his hand when the driver starts driving. Everything was ready.

Seungcheol gets attached to his husband's body, resting his little head on the older man's shoulder and tickling his cheek with his ears.

"Where we go?" He can't stay silent. Curiosity was great.

"Don't be impatient baby."

"But bunny wants to know" he pouts adorable.

"We are going to a place where it will only be you and me where I am going to undress you kiss you and make you moan my name bunny. I will make love to you as if it were the first time." Mingyu spoke looking with clear desire in his eyes. His voice being a little more serious and completely making his bunny shudder who was already trembling with pleasure in her arms.

His lips met and Seungcheol was grateful that the back cabin was separated by a driver's window or he would have died of embarrassment in that instant.

Seungcheol's sweet lips are mixed with the older man's taste of wine and chocolate. When the oxygen forces them to separate, they put their foreheads together and smile at each other. They both knew it would be a long night.

The car stops a few minutes later. The window that was closed is open and the driver tells them that they have reached their destination.

Mingyu is the first to go down and extends his hand to his bunny husband who accepts it with a big smile. Both were in front of a large rustic cabin with almost 90% glass. Lit from the inside, even Seungcheol could see the bedroom from that spot. It was certainly wonderful.

"This place is ours for a day" Mingyu says, surrounding his waist.

"I love Mingoo" he smiles big and walks first but Mingyu stops him by grabbing his waist and carrying his princess style.

"My bunny must come into my arms" Seungcheol laughs and wraps around Mingyu's neck to hold on.

Mingyu's strong arms keep him safe throughout the cabin until they reach the main bedroom, a place that leaves him gasping for air.

Scented candles, rose petals scattered around the room, wine and truffles on a small table in the window the width of the room that gives them clear visibility of the moon.

"This place is private, the cabin is close so no one will see you naked and how I make love to you." Says Mingyu guessing what the bunny thought of him and leaving it on his two feet.

"This is beautiful, I like the place." Seungcheol looks straight at Mingyu and leaves his arms on his neck while he looks into his beady eyes. "Although I like any place if I'm with you. Everything is perfect if you are by my side. I love you Mingoo"

"I love you my bunny." Mingyu kisses Seungcheol's chubby cheek and then goes down from his leaving little kisses up to his neck and goes up again with kisses to his husband's pink lips trapping them between his own. His lips moved calmly and his hands remained attached to the thin waist of the bunny that sighed between kisses and her pompous little tail moved in ecstasy.