WonHui Special

Junhui enters the house with teary eyes and the bouquet of flowers that she cut at the party had been crying because the ceremony was beautiful just a few hours ago Jeonghan and Joshua had married. Everything was so romantic and cute.

"Wonwoonnie, everything was so beautiful, Jeonghan looked like an angel" Junhui comments tearfully. Wonwoo looks at him tenderly, at least he is very sentimental and it is not surprising that he cries when he cries with the novel.

"It was."

"When we hunt, will it be just as beautiful?" he asks him with innocent eyes. "I know we're not on those plans yet, but I want it to be very pretty."

"Wherever it is, it will be beautiful because you will be there."

Junhui blushes at Wonwoo's corny words, it was something he doesn't get used to, plus he makes the most of it, his Wonwoonie only sometimes blurts out romantic things.

They both hug and then kiss. Neither of them wanted to rush to get married, and they were fine with that.

"I have a surprise for you Junnie."

"What is?" Junhui says already purring when he feels the warmth and aroma of his love.

"Go ahead with my vacation and we'll go to France."

Junhui's eyes sparkled.

"Oh my god, I've always wanted to go and we're going to the city of love."

"Of course my love and I will make love every night."

"You're so corny today Woonie."

"I think I got the Jihan with his corniness."

They both laugh and kiss. Maybe another couple would end up getting married in the city of love.

I'm done with all the specials. Lots of hugs and kisses to all my reading bunnies and bunnies, we are reading each other in other of my stories.