Bunny Marathon 1/5

Bunny and A date.

Seungcheol finishes wrapping the scarf around his neck and places his gloves on his chubby little hands, he also hides his little ears with a special hat for them.

He is already ready and excited for his date with Mingoo who is waiting for him at the entrance of the house with his coat in hand and also a black scarf wrapped around his neck.

"Are you ready, bunny?" Mingyu asks approaching and stealing a small kiss on the red and chubby lips of her baby.

"Yes Mingoo, I'm ready for our date" he says with his peach cheeks very flushed and intertwines his little fingers with the older man's hand.

They both leave home and get in the car to enjoy that particularly cold day, but Seungcheol finds it a perfect excuse to hug Mingyu at all times.

They go through the center of the city looking at stores and trying on hats that more than one Mingyu ended up buying for his gift bunny.

When it's time for the show, they go to the cinema where they spend their tickets for the movie that he had previously bought. They would both watch an action movie.

The horror ones were ruled out for once and Seungcheol ended up crying scared and then not sleeping all night.

So horror movies removed.

Mingyu looks for the last seats in the cinema giving as always the excuse "That they have a better view of the screen there" but clearly to have more privacy where he can steal kisses from his innocent bunny.

"Mingoo is about to start" Seungcheol speaks filling his cheeks with popcorn and then drinking from the drink that Mingyu has.

Mingyu stares at his bunny and prefers to see him a thousand times over the movie, seeing Seungcheol's surprised face with each scene was a thousand times better.

"Mingoo you're not watching the movie" Seungcheol says looking at him out of the corner of his eye.

"I'm seeing something much better..."

" What thing?" Seungcheol asks this time looking at him straight in the face and with his frowning face.

"To you, beautiful bunny" Mingyu smirks as he sees how his little girl's cheeks warm up in a second and turn red.

"Mingoo you make me blush" he whispers softly while he listens to the resonance of his heart doing "boom boom"

"You look more beautiful like this my love" he says the older man again, this time cradling Seungcheol's cheeks in his hands to end up joining his lips in a tender and sweet kiss just like his bunny that trembles in the arms of him

They separate due to lack of air and Seungcheol looks with his bright eyes that mesmerize Mingyu.

"Another Mingoo kiss" he whispers to later join his lips again where a war of lips and tongues begins.

Because Seungcheol also knows how to take advantage of the back seats of the cinema and give his Mingoo lots of kisses that he usually ends up coming out with a big problem between his pants.

Here begins the Bunny marathon I hope you like it and every five little stars I upload the next jiji.

It's so cute it makes me want to hug him tight and never let go.