Bunny and the In-Laws

Seungcheol was impatient to get off the plane, he kept moving his legs and looking out the window in wonder, he liked to see the sky and the clouds.

When the plane began to descend and the slight turbulence became present, he closed his eyes. That was the only thing Seungcheol hated about airplanes, so he took his Mingoo's hand and closed his eyes, hiding his little face in his Hyung's chest, who caressed his ears and gave him little kisses on his hair from time to time to calm him down

There was no shortage of the curious who looked at them melting to see so much tenderness in a little person.

Getting off the plane and going through the gates, Seungcheol searches impatiently through the crowd and spots his mother-in-law with a big sign that said "Welcome Bunny." His mother-in-law was the prettiest of all.

"Mother" he says excitedly and walks quickly towards the open arms of Mrs. Kim Minseo who, having him in her arms, squishes him and kisses her chubby cheeks.

"Cheollie, you don't know how much I missed you, you should tell my son to bring you more often." He pouts childishly. Mingyu watches her and just laughs, denying her mother was quite a case, those two weeks would be long.

After Minseo released Seungcheol, he hugged her son. Look how you've grown, now you have more muscle, my son is so handsome.

"It's nice to see you too mom."

After greetings, the three of them walked towards the outskirts of the airport in the direction of the parking lot. Minseo was driving Mingyu was in the passenger seat and Mingoo was in the back seats talking excitedly about everything a little.

"Grandma will be so happy to see Seungcheol."

Grandma Kim adored Seungcheol. Who wouldn't? If she was the most adorable little thing in the world

And as Mingyu imagined, his family did not detach from his baby, they filled him with hugs and pampering after lunch, they kidnapped him to go shopping while he was left alone at home with his father.

"You know how they are, besides, Seungcheol lets himself be loved, he is a very sweet man, I am very happy that you are with him" says his father, Kim Junmyeon, at first he disowned that his only son was with a man, but after meeting Seungcheol, his heart hardened. melted his bunny had a special power in all people.

"It is true."

"You should think about getting married, don't you think? I would love to have grandchildren soon."

Mingyu clears his throat nervously and laughs with amusement at his father's direct comment. He expected it from his mother but never from his father.

He doesn't say anything, only he remains thoughtful, remembering the box with the ring that is in the suitcase that he has kept. He still didn't find the right moment.

Late at night and already in bed he can have a moment alone with his baby who excitedly takes out the clothes they had bought for him to try them on and show them to his Mingoo.

First he tries on the Jens and then the vests were mostly soft pastel colors, there was a cotton candy color sweater and Mingyu can't help but smile when he sees his cute bunny so happy and radiant.

"How does it fit me?" Seungcheol asks with a big smile on his face.

"Precious, everything looks beautiful on you" Mingoo, like a wolf stalking his partner, rushes closer to capture his dinner in his arms "But you would look prettier without that on."

"Mingoo" he whispers blushing looking at his Hyung's dark eyes that want to devour him. "There are your parents and Grandma Kim."

"They won't listen to us, baby, besides, they've stolen your whole day, now it's my turn to be with my bunny."

Seungcheol laughs and kisses the older man's lips tender and soft. "So now I'll be all yours Mingoo and tomorrow too."

And forever is what Mingyu thinks.

After centuries an update of this fanfic I hope you like it.
---------