Dancing Bunny

Seungcheol in a cute pastel yellow vest and cute panda socks on his feet laughs and jumps to the music playing on the TV. He's having fun trying to imitate idols' steps and then gives up just wagging his tail from side to side.

Just when he was going to drop on the sofa to rest his favorite group in the world appears on television "Red Velvet" he makes a cute squeal covering her pink lips and dances with them thanks to the choreography.

Mingyu looked at his dancing bunny from the kitchen entrance where he had a spectacular view of his Seungcheol's butt that moved to the music provoking him too much his legs were exposed only being covered by a small short.

Mingyu slowly walks towards his bunny who is very distracted by moving his body.

"Bunny" Mingyu whispers, catching him by the waist and attaching him to his body just as Seungcheol lets out a startled squeal.

"Mingoo! You almost scared me to death" he protests puffing out his cheeks and bulging out his lower lip.

"My heart almost exploded."

"Sorry Bunny."

He can't help but let out a laugh backing away and letting himself fall onto the couch taking Seungcheol with him who falls into his lap.

"Ya Mingoo!" Seungcheol frowns at him very cutely which doesn't last long because he is attacked by Mingyu's kisses all over his face and then tickles.

"Mingoo stop!" He laughs out loud almost running out of air.

"I don't want you are a bunny that must be punished."

"Bunny has been good." He pouts Seungcheol who is promptly kissed by the older one.

"You provoke me by dancing so sensually when I have to go to the office that deserves an extra ticklish punishment." Mingyu speaks smiling for having his Bunny trapped in his arms.

"I do not want you to go". Seungcheol stretches his mouth into a cute grin and hugs Mingyu passing his hands around the older man's neck and his legs tightly around the other's hips.

"F*ck if you look at me like that it will make it more difficult for me to go." He speaks Mingyu and kisses the red cheeks of his cute bunny.

"Don't go stay with me. We can both lie down hugging outside it's very cold Mingoo."

"You're convincing me" Mingyu smiles and with agility gets up separating from the grip of his bunny who was already pouting thinking that Mingyu would go to work but he is surprised when Mingyu picks him up like a princess and walks with him to the room where he drop gently on the bed.

Mingyu smiles enchanted by how cute his bunny is who immediately makes a small hole next to him that he quickly occupies.

Without missing a chance Seungcheol snuggles up next to the older man who hugs him around the waist both of them intertwine their legs and smile giving each other small kisses on their lips.

Definitely for Mingyu even though the days were gray. He had his little ray of sunshine that illuminated each day.

This gives me diabetes Seungcheol is so cute. "Rolls on the floor" I can't with such tenderness.