Marathon bunny 5/5

Bunny and the Neighbor

Seungcheol is excited watching the videos of "Red Velvet" how all bunny fans of his goddesses scream with excitement and Korean songs, he fills his cheeks with cereal making them look chubby and thus he spends the afternoon waiting for his Mingoo to arrive with Chinese food what he asked for

The eldest had invited him but he can't miss any show of his goddesses, so he stayed at home.

The doorbell rings surprising Seungcheol and he gets up excited thinking it would be his Mingoo, but he is surprised to find his handsome neighbor there with a nervous smile looking at him.

"Hello Cheolie"

"Namjoon-shi Hyung!" Big grin Seungcheol making the big man grin stupidly "What's Hyung offering?"

"Ah?...Ah! Yes, I ran out of sugar...Can you give me some?" He asks nervously taking his hand behind his neck.

"Of course, if Hyung" lets him pass and walks towards the kitchen "Lately you've run out of sugar many times, it could give you diabetes Hyung" wrinkles his little nose "or hurt your belly."

Namjoon smiles hugely and dares to revolver the bunny's black hair.

Seungcheol smiles blushing because he feels too small in front of Namjoon hyung, he separates and looks for the sugar, putting some in a bowl that his neighbor brought.

"Done Hyung, I hope it lasts longer this time."

"Thank you cute Cheollie, you saved me again" Namjoon walks out of the kitchen as he watches the TV play red velvet songs. "Do you like that group myeonnie?"
"No, I love them" JunMyeon says proudly walking towards the living room and taking Namjoon with him.

"I like them a lot too" The tall one smiles somewhat shyly.

"Really?" He asks excitedly with a glint of excitement in his eyes that makes Namjoon blush.

"Yes" He answers with a nod and after that they begin to sing the songs together and Seungcheol is so happy jumping and playing with Namjoon that they also dance to some songs that he doesn't realize at the exact moment his Mingoo arrives if not until he hears the bang fort of the table

"Mingoo you have arrived!" he runs into his arms, noticing how tense his cute Mingoo is, glaring and glaring, still nervous Namjoon.

"I got here like five minutes ago bunny" he says.

"Sorry, I didn't realize. You know Namjoon-shi likes red velvet! We were having fun. Can he stay for lunch?" He asks giving little jumps and smiling big.

"I don't think it's possible, Namjoon should go now, right? He must have things to do, after all, he moved recently" Mingyu speaks, hugging Seungcheol by the waist and sticking him to his body possessively.

"Huh?...R-Right and-I have to go now" he takes the bowl of sugar that had been forgotten on the table in the living room and hurries to get to the door. "Bye bye Cheollie."

He looks at him for the last time with a smile but turns pale when he sees Mingyu's face that seems to want to kill him slowly and painfully. It was scary, very scary.

"Too bad he left, right Mingoo?" Seungcheol asks with an innocent pout without understanding the tension there was.

"Yes honey, what a pity, but it will be later" Mingyu answers and takes his baby's lips between his own in a possessive kiss and thinking that it would never happen, Namjoon would stay away from his baby if he wanted to stay alive .

"Mingoo" He whispered blushing and with his legs shaking from the kiss that had stirred everything inside him, turning him into a fluffy and trembling ball.

"Mine" Mingyu thinks hugging his baby and taking him to the kitchen to eat the food he had brought.

Here is the last chapter of this marathon and I hope you liked it, we will continue reading in.