Jihan Special

Jeonghan is already a week away from giving birth if she would soon have two children fluttering around the house she wanted a son and Joshua scored two goals with one. He is definitely happy. And Joshua is in pink clouds thinking about bottles and pacifiers.

The nursery was ready, although the cribs were in his room. Jeonghan refuses to leave his babies alone at night and Joshua agrees.

Jeonghan is at home eating cherries with cream, if Joshia saw him she would take away the bowl. He scrunches up his face as he watches the drama on TV.

He is bored. He needs to get out of that house.

He puts on his panda slippers and walks to the kitchen to leave the pot already empty. He returns to the living room and takes his cell phone to dial his giant.

"Joshie!" He greets happily.

"Baby! Are you okay? How are our puppies?" He immediately asks the giant about him clumsy and smiles.

"Excellent, but we miss you" he pouts.

"Now I'm leaving the studio honey I'm with you in half an hour."

Jeonghan blows her a kiss and tells her to stop by for a craving cupcake every time.

He settles back on the sofa and laughs at the witticisms of the drama's protagonist. He feels a sharp pang, a contraction that makes him ball up. Scream, it hurt horrible. Did his babies want to come out sooner? He tries not to be scared and breathes as they had taught him in the maternity workshops.

He tries to stay calm. He remembers how calm Seungcheol was. He couldn't be calm! He cries and counts the minutes another contraction comes twice as strong at twenty minutes. Joshua must be coming.

He breathes in and out. He dials his raven's number.

"Baby, I'm in the pastry shop and I'm going" Joshua answers cheerfully.

"Your babies want to be born!" Jeonghan immediately exclaims.

"That?"

"They're coming idiot!"

"Oh my god, I'm going right away" Jeonghan hears Joshua run and then he hears the car.

"I'm in five minutes baby, breathe in and out" Joshua imitates breathing something that makes him laugh his nerves dissipate just a little hearing the giant of him.

At no time did they hang up the call, Joshua rushed into the house and the first thing he did was kiss his Jeonghan's lips and then carry him to the car, put him in the back and put his seat belt on. He returns home to look for his baby's bag, he was grateful that they already had everything ready.

He returns to the car and drives to the hospital while he calls the doctor in charge of Jeonghan's delivery, tells her and says that she will wait for him with everything ready.

"Call Seungcheol" Jeonghan says and another contraction hits him, now they were going every fifteen minutes, Joshua calls Seungcheol.

“Hello Joshua” Seungcheol's adorable voice answers.

"Cheollie's coming!" Jeonghan yells to be heard.

"They are coming!" He sounds surprised "We'll go to the Jeonghannie clinic we'll be there."

The call is cut off and it only took ten minutes to get to the clinic.

"We're coming baby."

"This hurts, no more babies Joshie, no more" Jeonghan sobs.

"Okay honey, just breathe."

They arrive at the hospital and Joshua asks for a wheelchair, in it they transport Jeonghan, the doctor receives him and with a happy smile takes them to a room. Jeonghan asks for an epidural, the pain kills him.

When they inject him, he feels more relaxed, Joshua kisses him and caresses him, Seungcheol arrives a few minutes later and encourages him, he had also taken it upon himself to notify his other friends, and everyone was already on their way.

They have to go out, the contractions are every five minutes, the doctor comes to look for Jeonghan.

"Joshua you should go change, the nurse will take you" Joshua nods and gives his cute Jeonghan a kiss.

"I'll be with you in a few minutes Jeonghan."

They take him to the operating room, there is a curtain that separates his body from him, he cannot see what is happening from his belly down. Joshua arrives a few minutes later in a gown, mask and hat, Jeonghan smiles.

They both hold hands. The doctor starts the cesarean section, neither sees anything, both just kiss and smile like fools in love and incredibly Joshua did not faint.

The first cry is heard, Joshua immediately looks at his little baby being cleaned and then wrapped in a blanket and left in his arms. He is a big and healthy baby. Jeonghan watches him in wonder without being able to carry him.

The second cry is heard and a nurse holds it close for both parents to see. They were without a doubt beautiful, they looked so much like Joshua.

Jeonghan cries, he would definitely go through it many more times.

His babies are taken for routine checkups.

"Go with them, keep an eye on them" Jeonghan says and Joshua nods kissing Jeonghan again.

"Love you."

"And I to you Joshie."

Jeonghan after they closed it was taken to another room, where he let himself be overcome by sleep.

He hears voices, frowns and tries to move, but his body aches, he slowly opens his eyes until he gets used to the clear light in the room. His babies from him!

"Calm down honey, our puppies are fine, they are beautiful, they will soon be brought to us so that we can give them their milk."

Jeonghan notices the stuffed animals, balloons, and smiling looks from his friends. He definitely smiles.

"Congratulations!" they all exclaim.

"Thanks for being here guys."

“We wouldn't miss this for anything, they're so beautiful” Seungcheol says with twinkling eyes.

"It's the perfect mix of both," agrees Soonyoung.

"What will they call them?" Seungcheol asks this time.

"Hong JungWoo and Hong In Jun" Jeonghan says smiling.

"I can't believe they let everyone in," he says again.

“We have our charms” Junhui jokes as he takes Wonwoo's hand.

"I have something to say" Joshua says nervously and looks at Jeonghan's cute puppy dog ​​eyes.

"I was waiting for the perfect moment, for it to be special and I know this day is special," he continues. "Jeonghan you came into my life like a whirlwind to shake it completely, I fell madly in love with you and I don't see a life without you and our puppies, Yoon Jeonghan Do you want to bind your life to this idiot gentleman forever?" Joshua squats in front of Jeonghan's eyes shining with tears, he shows the little box that holds the ring.

"Fuck yeah, YES!" Jeonghan exclaims excitedly and Joshua immediately kisses him, then puts the ring on his finger.

"You were already late Joshie."

Everyone laughs and Soonyoung had recorded everything.

Jihan special! I hope you like it, and I send you blown kisses. We are reading soon.

What do you want to be next?

Soonhoon

Verkwan

Wonhui