Bunny and a Happy Ending

Seungcheol looked handsome with a cute ring on his chubby hand and a cute flower headband on his little head.

They had already been married for a year with their cute Mingoo and I must say that he is a lucky bunny, he is always full of love and sweets.

His cheeks do not stop coloring when he sees the photos of his marriage together with his friends, everything had been so beautiful.

He was sitting in the living room looking through the photo album.

Seungcheol wanted to release a new photo album and he would start that day by celebrating their first wedding anniversary, he was very excited about it.

Both of them that day he had decided not to go to any restaurant for dinner, they would just stay at home to enjoy a nice dinner that he had prepared himself and then they would enjoy the jacuzzi in his room. That was the best plan of all.

Both after arriving from their honeymoon had made the decision to move, leave the apartment and buy a house. For Seungcheol, the requirements were that they have a nice front garden and a large patio, that's all he asked for. And Mingyu was the most demanding of all, but in the end they had a nice house with four bedrooms, two bathrooms "theirs had a jacuzzi" the bunny loved to blow bubbles. The kitchen was spacious and had an island in the center. The dining room was spacious and there was a large glass table for six people. On one side was the living room with bright red armchairs and a large plasma screen in front.

Mingyu had not estimated expenses, he wanted the best for his bunny.

Seungcheol wore on that special day a cute pink sweater that matches his flower crown and white pants that accentuate his thighs and his buttocks.

Sitting on the carpet, he hears the door lock and gets up immediately to receive his Mingoo. As soon as Mingyu appears through the door, a happy bunny jumps into his arms.

Mingyu laughs and catches him hugging him tightly and starting to walk with his bunny in his arms.

"I missed you too bunny."

"Bunny I miss you more" Seungcheol looks at him and pouts, which is then kissed by the older man, he couldn't resist the sweet lips of his baby.

Mingyu walks and can see in the dining room the table ready with a red tablecloth and candles on it, the services were already ready, the only thing missing was the food or his naked bunny on that table.

Mingyu smirks thinking about that maybe he'll make it.

"I have everything ready Mingoo" Seungcheol places small kisses on the lips of his Mingoo who gently leaves him on his two feet on the ground.

"You're so cute. Happy anniversary love" Mingyu caresses Seungcheol's cheeks who smiles blushing and happy.

"Happy anniversary Mingoo."

"Look for recipes and make lasagna I hope you like it" Seungcheol says entering the kitchen to heat up the food and serve it.

"Everything that comes from you I love baby."

Mingyu helps him carry the plates to the dining room and pours the wine into both glasses. Seungcheol usually didn't like to drink but this time he would make an exception.

"Cheers to us bunny, to our love" Mingyu raises his glass.

"Because we continue to celebrate many years together Mingoo" Seungcheol, like Mingoo, raises his glass and they gently collide.

Mingyu ends up falling in love with the foreign dish and Seungcheol smiles proudly, over time he had improved his culinary skills, you know, a full gussy with a happy heart, so he tried to keep the wads full of his Mingoo.

Then came the dessert which Mingoo had taken care of, a mousse of strawberries and Swiss chocolate, the atmosphere with that delicious dessert had become somewhat hot.

Mingyu didn't stop eating his bunny with his eyes, tasting the dessert dipping her lips in chocolate and then biting the strawberries and then licking his lips. And his bunny too innocent of him to what provoked him.

Mingyu caresses the cheek of his cute bunny and approaches his lips, running his tongue over them and enjoying the taste of chocolate.

"Chocolate tastes better from your lips."

Seungcheol blushes all over and Mingyu smirks pats his legs and the obedient bunny gets up from his seat and sits on Mingyu's lap putting one leg on each side.

Mingyu's naughty hands go directly to the waist of his bunny, sneaking under his skin and giving soft caresses, both look at each other with deep love.

"Bunny, I've been thinking about something" Mingyu spoke, changing his face a little to serious.

"What's up Mingoo?" Seungcheol asks with a smile. "Do you know why I wanted a very big house?" Mingyu asks.

"Yes Mingoo because we want Mingoo little kids and bunnies" Seungcheol blushes when he feels Mingyu's hands stop on his flat stomach "with some little rolls but Mingoo loved them."

"Yes, bunny, I want to start a nice family with you and I want to start now."

Seungcheol's ears move happily and his eyes shine with excitement and a small tear begins to run down his cheeks and he nods.

"Yes Mingoo."

"How about we start 'operation baby bunny' now?" Mingyu smirks, starting to get up, holding his little one to her behind so that she wouldn't fall.

Seungcheol hugs Mingyu around his neck and blushes all over.

"Yes Mingoo I love you."

"I love you too my bunny."

That night they both love each other once more, giving themselves to each other and both dream of having a beautiful baby in their arms. A family soon that house would be filled with little pacitos.

Bunny had come into Mingyu's life to give him lots of color and love. And her bunny was Mingyu's bunny.

The end.

I hope you liked it and the epilogue and some specials that I will do are still missing, so don't be discouraged.

I know not everyone likes Mpreg, but I couldn't help but imagine Seungcheol chubby and little adorable bunnies.

We will be reading in the epilogue.
-------