Bunny at the Doctor

Seungcheol keeps his arms crossed and his little nose wrinkled because he's so upset with his Mingoo who keeps a straight face as he drives to the hybrid clinic.

This time Seungcheol hadn't gotten away with it, he didn't want to go to the hospital for his monthly checkup, he pouted, puffed out his cheeks but nothing worked. He hadn't been able to convince the Mingyu of him.

He doesn't like the smell of the hospital, he doesn't like it at all, plus they always tend to prick his cheek or draw blood from his arm, something that hurts horribly.

"Bunny, you'll get wrinkles if you keep frowning like that" Mingyu breaks the silence giving a soft smile to his Seungcheol who just ignores him looking towards the window.

"Are you going to ignore me all day?"

"Bunny is angry" Seungcheol says without looking at him even with his eyes focused on the city.

Mingyu bites his lip, holding back the urge to smile because his bunny was too adorable even though the other person thought it was scary.

A few minutes later they arrive at the clinic where Seungcheol looks at Mingyu "not so upset anymore" that he gets out of the car, surrounding him to the passenger side and opens the door inviting him to get out.

"I don't want to" he pouts and his little eyes fill with tears.

"Bunny, don't do this, okay? I promise they won't poke you and they won't draw blood" he looks at him with a smile, the older one marking the beautiful dimple.

"Do you promise Mingoo?" He asks, bringing his little hands to his eyes, wiping away the tears.

"I promise baby" Seungcheol nods and gets out of the car, grabbing the tall man's hand and immediately entwining his fingers.

"You're a brave little bunny aren't you?" They walk into the clinic where they are greeted with warm smiles and some knowing the couple.

"Yes Mingoo, I'm a brave bunny" Seungcheol says, raising his free hand in a fist at the level of his face but immediately trembling as he sees a nurse pass by with a tray of syringes.

He walks close to his Mingoo, who hugs him, surrounding his shoulders with his right arm, guiding him to Dr. Xu's office, a tall doctor with strong features that reflect coldness.

Seungcheol still remembers when he met doctor Xu, he trembled with fear but everything happened when he saw his friendly smile and how his eyes reflected kindness.

"It's good to see you here" Doctor Xu says, getting up from his seat behind the desk and shaking Mingyu's hand and then ruffling Seungcheol's hair, who smiles big with his rosy cheeks.

"It took me a bit to convince Seungcheol, you know how he is" Mingyu says with confidence after all Doctor Xu is an old friend, what he said causes the younger to glare at him, because he was embarrassing him in front of the handsome man doctor.

Jun can't help but laugh at the bunny's tantrums and makes him go immediately to the weight, noting in his notebook and then to the stretcher where he checks his ears and teeth.

"Apparently this bunny is fine" he says once he finished.

"Of course I do, Mingoo gives me a lot of love" he smiles big with his red cheeks.

"That seems perfect to me" Jun walks away returning to his desk being followed by Mingyu.

"I'll just tell you, keep going, Seungcheol is a very healthy bunny."

"He is my life, I will follow everything to the letter."

Seungcheol gets up and walks over to the two men taking Mingoo's hand from him.

When saying goodbye and leaving that office, Seungcheol with a pacifier as a gift for being a brave bunny says: "You see Mingoo I am a brave and strong bunny."

Mingyu nods in agreement kissing the chubby red cheek of his baby who smiles at the touch with his heart pounding and feeling many butterflies.

Want to upload a Valentine's special but not reach u.u I'm sorry

Still want a Valentine's special?

#Yes

#Nope