Midnight

Time: 12:00 AM. 

It was midnight, and I was currently pulling what seemed to be another all-nighter this week. Currently, the game I was playing was Pokemon Violet, which I had bought yesterday.

Regardless of the bugs which made the game seem like it was a Beedrill nest, I was having a blast catching wild Pokemon wherever I went. 

I was also a famous gamer on the platform, Twitch, for my bright and enthusiastic personality. Another thing most people liked about my streams were my gameplay videos, and my shiny hunts where I would spend HOURS finding countless Shiny Pokemon and trying to catch them. Streaming wasn't something I did from time to time, it was something I did everyday. 

"Hi sprigatitosbiggestfan980!! Yes, I did catch a Shiny!" I said on the livestream. "It was a Cetitan.." 

It seemed as if this game was the only comfort to my depression, which was increasing day by day

I looked back at my vent notebook, which had many rips and pencil scribbles all over it and sighed. 

Maybe I couldn't handle it anymore. Maybe it was too much..

But, regardless of the fact that I was depressed, I continued playing the game. 

"Alright, we're gonna go to the cliffside and look for Shiny Skiddo-"

When suddenly..

BANG BANG

I heard a loud noise across the room next to me. 

"Alright guys, I'll check what's going on outside." I waved farewell to them and a lot of people in the chat didn't want me to end the stream yet. "Be right back!" 

I ended the stream. 

Little did I know, that the stream I just ended was going to be the last stream I ever did in my life.