Ghost Stories

When I woke up one night in Galar, I heard weird noises coming from Raihan's room. 

"Ah! Faster, Raihan!" As soon as I recognized who had shouted, I ran out of the house and ran to the city. When I arrived to the city, there seemed to be some sort of ominous energy coming from one of the Gyms. 

Specifically, the Ghost Gym. 

I was about to enter the Ghost-type Gym led by Gym Leader Allister, but as I was about to go inside this old lady with a hat, umbrella, and a mysterious dessert-like Pokemon waved at me, gesturing for me to come to her. 

So I did. Eh, I didn't know why-

She took one look at me and her face turned into a friendly expression. "Hello, young lady." she greeted. "Are you lost?" she asked and I nodded. 

Turns out it was a bad decision-- since she asked me who I knew, to which I replied with, "No one whatsoever." Great, now we're acting like we don't know Raihan, Leon and Piers. 

She then proceeded to text every single one of the Gym Leaders that I was lost-- thus resulting in all of them getting their complete and utter time wasted. 

Eventually, someone seemed to arrive. OF ALL THE PEOPLE, why did the Ghost Gym leader arrive and say hi? 

"Oh, hello Allister." she waved, causing the small boy to run away. "Well, he's quite shy, isn't he?" I laughed nervously. "He's always been like that." Opal then held my hand, and together we both walked across the city. 

"So, why are you here at Wyndon?" I asked, making her glance a bit. "I'm here to find my successor, since I might have to retire sooner or later." I nodded and continued walking. "Hm, how about we go to the stadium? I know a way that can make it worth your while." 

We then went into the stadium and I suggested that we have a Pokemon battle, just for fun. 

"Question! You... Do you know my nickname?"

She asked me what her nickname was and I said it was "The Wizard." LMAOOOO

"Ding ding ding! Congratulations, you're correct."

"Question! What is my favorite color?"

I actually like purple so I'll go with that because I want to lol-

"Purple?" I replied nervously. "Yes, a nice, deep purple... Truly grand, don't you think?"

"Question! All righty then... How old am I?"

She then started asking me if she was 16 or 88- and to be honest I said 88 because idk anymore.. Bad decision lol because she then said I was insensitive, but I was honest tho?? Well, you're not wrong. But you could've been a little more sensitive."

I pulled out a Revavroom and started to effortlessly defeat her Pokemon.

"My morning tea is finally kicking in, and not a moment too soon!"

I accidentally screamed out loud when she let out her Gigantamax Alcremie. 

'IS THAT A CAKE????!!!'

"Are you prepared? I'm going to have some fun with this."

No-

But when it came to Alcremie, my Revavroom needed a Super Potion and using the potion, it restored its HP, and Terastalized.

"You lack pink! Here, let us give you some."

"Okay Revavroom use Shift Gear!" I shouted, and it then used its signature move to defeat the Gigantamax Alcremie. "Your pink is still lacking, but you're an excellent Trainer with an/some excellent Pokémon." she said. 

Well to be honest, I prefer purple more-

"Well, good try. Not bad, not bad at all. Still, not what I'm looking for... Oh, don't worry yourself about it, child. It's just a matter of my preference. I'll find the next Gym Leader elsewhere. In fact, I've already got an idea about where to look. Too bad about the audition, but here's a Fairy Badge  for your efforts." she added, giving me a TM, which was really useful. 

By now, I had actually already finished challenging all the Elite Four members in Paldea. 

All except for one.. Geeta. 

I actually tried challenging her but they always say that she's busy to I moved it to like- two months after this, sadly. Well, it's not that bad. I have more time to train to become the Champion and finally meet Nemona again. 

"So, this is where you've been!" 

"RAIHAN I CAN EXPLAIN-"