Haze and A Date

At last, it was finally Friday night.

I woke up, washed my face and put on these clothes. 

Looks nice, right? 

Looks nice, right? 

Anyway, after I put on the clothes, I put on some Nike shoes which were currently trending as of the moment. "Ahh, finally done," I said to myself, leaving through the front door. 

I explored through the city of Paldea, looking for a movie theater. When I finally found the movie theater, I noticed that I was there first and Arven hadn't arrived yet. 

Exploring the theater, I tried my best to decide which of the four movies we should watch. Then, it caught my eye. A particular film called "The Conjuring" seemed to have caught my attention, so I booked two tickets, one for me and one for him just for this special occasion. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arven and the chipmunks' point of view: 

Me and my father were about to leave for the movie theater. As my father looked at all his other outfits, he chose a tuxedo for no particular reason, but my guess is he chose one because I'm wearing one as well. 

"Father when are we leaving?" I asked. 

"We're leaving right now," he replied and so we sat down in the back of a black limousine, him being the driver and me just casually sitting in the back seat like it was nothing. Our driver had forgotten to go on duty, so here my dad was, being the driver. 

"Put y'all's seatbelts on," said my father, as he always used to say. Literally, everyday he would always say that and no one would even say a word. 

"Pshh, yolo," I replied, rolling my eyes as my father sent a warning glare to me through the mirror, like I clearly knew the consequences of my actions. Damn..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was casually waiting for Arven at the movie theater, playing a mobile game called Genshin Impact while I was at it. The game itself seemed to be satisfying, but it also seemed to be frustrating, especially when you pulled and got a 4 star and random weapons instead of getting a 5 star character. Two of my favorite characters were Kazuha and Hu Tao, since their lore fascinated me. I was also fascinated when they mentioned, and showed the trailer of the Fatui Harbingers, and as of this moment, my favorite member is divided because of Columbina, Pantalone, Arlecchino, and Dottore. They're all so pretty <33

My train of thoughts was interrupted when Arven arrived at the movie theater with his father, and a dog? Oh wait, it's his Mabostiff in the game. I also noticed that his father was sending him a glare for some reason, but it's best to never know. 

Suddenly, Arven and his father approached me. 

"Ah (Y/N), How are you?" the greeting Professor Turo sent seemed to be formal. "I'm good, sir," I replied, looking behind him just in time to see Arven smile a little bit. Just when I was looking, he noticed and his facial expression turned back into normal just like nothing had happened. 

"Anyway, I have work to do." said the professor, doing a farewell wave. "And with that, I bid you adieu." After which, the professor vanished out of nowhere, as if he was pulling a Ging Freecss move or something. 

Oop-

After the professor did a Ging on us, Arven and I watched "The Conjuring." I found out that nun demons exist and now I'm fascinated by horror movies. However, while I was enjoying to watch the movie, Arven was shivering and scared from what he was witnessing. Seeing him scared made me scared as well, so I did what they did in the movies. 

I held his hand. 

Hoping he would be okay. 

And he was. He held my hand tightly and smiled at me. Being the warm person I was, I smiled back at him, making him blush a little. Ha, way to go, I guess.. 

That was when IT happened. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Flashback--

I was sitting in the movie theater with Arven, and a jumpscare scene popped up. 

"AHHHHHHHH" screamed one of the people in the audience. 

As the movie continued, it seemed like my head was hurting. It was like I could throw up any second now. And then, I saw something pop up in my head. 

Mist? 

Mist? 

I begun to saw monsters from my nightmares become real. 

And.. is that?

Honestly, I didn't even know what I was seeing

Honestly, I didn't even know what I was seeing. It's like I was stuck in this lavender haze.. 

Until the end of time..

Foreve- 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N)!" "(Y/N), wake up!" 

These were the first words I had heard as I came back to life. 

I panted. I noticed that I had woken up in the hospital, with Arven by my side and his father sitting nearby. 

"You fainted in front of me after seeing the movie, so I called 911 and my dad for help," said Arven. 

If it weren't for Arven.. 

I would have died. 

"I'm thankful to have you, Arven." I said. "I'm glad you were here when I needed you the most." 

"I'm thankful to have you too, (Y/N)." replied Arven, making me smile. 

Seeing all this, Professor Turo couldn't help but smirk at what was going on. He took out a picture of who knows what, and looked sad for some reason. 

"I wish you were here, Sada." 

"You would have loved to see this.."