New Companion and A Old Friend

At last, it was finally the day to go back to Paldea. After the break-up, things have been pretty glum. If it wasn't for Hop, I'd be depressed as hell by now. 

I got dressed, wearing a tropical-like outfit with a Hawaiian styled t-shirt and cream cargo pants. Hop wanted to go with me, but I replied that he should stay in Galar. Nevertheless, it ended up going his way. 

We rode a plane to Paldea and while Hop was sleeping soundly like nothing was happening, I was playing sad songs like Summertime Sadness while noticing that Arven wasn't active on our messaging app anymore, so I searched up why and found out he had blocked me. Oh.. 

Nemona also comforted me during the break-up, but not as much as Hop tried his best, staying up late every night just so we could watch movies for no reason. On some days, he even would make some of my favorite foods, like grilled cheese sandwiches or an omelette. Either way, I consider myself lucky to have a person like him by my side. 

Hop also asked me out one night to the concert of Piers in Galar, and honestly he wasn't all that bad. Aside from the mysterious appearance, he and the others speak British. WAIT DOESN'T EVERYONE SPEAK BRITISH HERE-

I also remember the one time he kept on telling jokes just to make me cheer up after seeing me and Arven's old messages when we were together. That was one of the unforgettable memories I've ever experienced in my life. 

"What time is it?.." asked Hop, who had just woken up from his one-hour nap on the plane. "It's 9:07 am." Hop yawned, pulling out his earphones and phone, watching Leon's latest match in the stadium. 

"Wait, what are we going to name our goofball?" He asked. "You mean the Fuecoco we're getting?" He nodded. "I was actually thinking Flint or Cinder." Suddenly, his eyes shone up with another one of his bright ideas. "Let's name it Cinder after Cinderace!" I nodded. It sounded like a good name, honestly. "Okay, that's great! Thanks for helping me," he smiled and replied with a "You're welcome!" then I proceeded to put my head on his shoulder since I wanted to watch Leon's match as well. 

2 hours later and the plane had arrived. When we were going out of the airport, something was also there with us at the same time. I had Quaxly shipped earlier, but I had to put a bandage on my hand because Quaxly bit me- as usual.

Suddenly, the man I made a deal with came in front of us and gave us a box with breathing holes. As if there was no tomorrow, Hop got a box cutter from his black bag with many pockets and began opening the box to reveal our new Fuecoco friend. AHHHHHHH IT WAS SO CUTE

"Cinder! It's so nice to finally meet you!" shouted Hop, quickly getting Cinder out of the box. It was so energetic and wasn't biting my hands at all, unlike Quaxly. I pat Cinder's head then went to the Pokemon school with Hop, buying an extra uniform and all that. 

Of course, all the teachers were the happiest to see me back at class. Especially Mr. Saguaro and Mr. Salvatore, since they seemed to be my favorite teachers out of all of the teachers. Ms. Type was also happy when I was finally able to solve the math problem I failed to solve on the first day of class. If it weren't for Leon helping me I would be dead-

I also informed Director Clavell about the starter replacement and he said that it was completely okay with him, and that he would inform a certain gym leader from Medali about it. 

After class, Hop and I went around the city, and this time it was his turn to get lost. However, when we were going around one corner, we bumped into a familiar person that I could recognize. 

"It's been a long time, (Y/N)." 

"LARRY?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so i decided to make a reunion moment- I was bored, and I'm also getting jealous of (Y/N) and Hop SINCE I WANT WHAT THEY HAVE 😭😭😭