Sudden Vision

(Y/N was actually 16 three years ago lol)

As I was going up the elevator of the Elite Four building, I noticed a dark-green haired woman which looked kind of hot. She actually made me blush ngl, so I tried to keep my blushing expression a secret, but failed. 

Suddenly, she made eye contact with me and so I looked away. To be honest, the panic I had wasn't as intense as compared to Grusha's. 

"Why were you looking at me earlier?" she asked. "Uh, nothing you're kind of pretty," she then smiled and looked away. 

Did I make her blush? I think not. 

I then stared again at the other Elite Four members, and I was shocked to see a literal TODDLER?! LIKE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK? A TODDLER??? WHY WAS SHE EVEN HERE?

I also seemed to recognize a seemingly familiar voice, but I didn't know who. 

"(N/N)?" the voice called out. 

Wait, I know who that is.. Shit!

"Why are you here?" 

I then turned my back and saw Larry. 

"Eh.. hello there!" I shouted nervously, making two familiar persons turn their backs as well. 

"Oh, if it isn't (Y/N)!" said Brassius, making me startled. For some reason I knew he would be with the art teacher, Hassel, well, because they're gay. 

All of a sudden, another Gym Leader arrived! But he was the first one to recognize me alongside the other Gym Leaders. "There you are!" he said, running up to me with a bouquet in hand. 

Grusha glanced at me as I continued talking. "Uhm.. Grusha.. you do realize Larry is here, right?" Shocked, he turned his back to see Larry standing right behind him. 

"Ahem." he coughed. "What do you think you are doing to them?" he asked, and Grusha hurriedly threw the bouquet to me as I stood there, my face flushed while he ran away flustered. 

Guys, I think Y/N likes Grusha.. 

Suddenly, I felt like the whole world was spinning. As a result, I fainted. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up. 

"Hello?" I called out. 

"Larry?" 

"Brassius?" 

"Anyone?" 

"I don't care if it's Professor Gigachad, as long as I'm getting out of here!" I shouted, but realized my efforts were futile since all it did was made my voice echo. 

Then, I saw another vision. To be honest, it had been three years ever since I had my last vision.

First, the vision showed me and Hop. It showed that after all those years, Hop had grown out of his love for me. The vision then showed that Hop eventually went with another woman and left his Inteleon and all my Pokemon behind to fend for themselves. 

"This has already happened, for your information," said a unknown voice. 

No, no, no.. 

It can't be...

But we were friends for three years.. why is it always my relationships do not end well? 

(Guys.. I think they're gonna choose SOMEONE now.. *snickers*)

Next, the vision then showed Grusha, the same guy from earlier who had given me flowers. He seemed to be writing a letter of some sorts. It then revealed that it was a confession letter and then it showed me that he put it to a mailbox to send it to my address. 

It also showed that Nemona and me were having a reunion together with Penny. I was glad to find out that they were doing okay.. 

"All this is destined to happen in a week," the unknown voice said once again. 

"Wait, I can change it, can I?" I asked. "No." my smile faded. 

"However, the good news is your Pokemon are doing safe and sound with Piers in Galar," the unknown voice added and I smiled, remembering who Piers was. 

"Thank Arceu-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and immediately opened my messages app. However, it was too late since he already blocked me. 

Sad and devastated on how he could do such a thing, I sat down on a chair for two contemplating my life choices and decisions. 

"Hello, you might need this," I then looked up and saw Grusha, who gave me my extra jacket back. "What's with the mood?" he asked, looking worried. "Well, I feel normal," I replied. 

"You don't look normal," he said. "You look sad," I think he got me figured out at this point. "So what if I am?" I took a brief moment of silence, then proceeded to lie down on my table and continuously break down into tears. 

"Who did this to you?" he asked. "My boyfriend.. well now ex," I broke down even more as I noticed Grusha moving his chair beside me. "It's okay," he said. 

"You deserve better." 

"You deserve.. me."

hehe I hope you have a nice day :D 

ALSO PIERS ACTUALLY KEEPING Y/N'S POKEMON AFTER HOP ABANDONED THEM IS SO NICE OF HIM I SWEAR-