Streamers' Collab

"Jesus, you've grown a lot." said Larry, looking at my Fuecoco and now-evolved Daschbun. "Yeah, it's been 5 weeks, Larry," I replied, chuckling whilst Hop was confused. "Oh, Hop this is Larry, he's the first Gym Leader I met here." Ahem.. and my father figure at that. 

"Oh, good afternoon sir Larry!" he shouted. "What a nice friend you have here," he said. 
"Thanks Larry! You're the best," I thanked him, looking at Hop who was getting to know the Normal type Gym Leader. Larry then hugged me before leaving. 

"I'll miss him a lot," I said to Hop, holding my hand as we both casually strolled the city like nothing was going on. 

"Look (Y/N), I know that you have went through some problems," he said, holding my hand even tighter for reassurance. "But remember that I'll always be here, no matter what." I smiled, knowing I had a good friend like Hop around. 

Anyway, today was the day that I was scheduled to meet Iono, and when our plane was about to take off Larry sent me a picture of himself at work, and said "Good Luck" with a smiley face. 

"Wait, where even is the Electric Gym?" 

We were in the city of Levincia right now and we were about to do the Gym Test. After being explained what the Gym Test was, I told Hop to wait outside until it was done and surprisingly, he was allowed to go in, but as a spectator. "Good luck sunshine!" Wait. Did Hop just call me something else other than my name? Nice. 

"Good luck moon!" I said, looking back as he blushed. 

Hop left and went inside, while I got to meet Iono. "Oh, hey Iono!" I waved, and she waved back. "Bonjour! Hola! Your eyeballs are mine- - caught in my Electroweb!" she replied back. "Anyway, nice boyfriend you got there," I laughed. "Friend actually." She then smirked. 

"I actually think he's the one for you!" she shouted. "He's the one you deserve," she then said that we had to find Mr. Walksabout, which was Director Clavell. It was actually really easy, since I could already recognize him from a mile away. I managed to find him like it was a Where's Waldo game. After completing the test and battling Iono's Devoted Fanclub members, I went to battle the Gym Leader. 

"Ello, Ello, Hola! Ciao and Bonjour!" she said. "Your eyeballs are MINE-- caught in my Electroweb!" I chuckled, looking through the audience, when my eyes made contact with a particular purple-haired person watching with his Sobble. 

"Iono!" she shouted. 

"We're live worldwide with another one of my awesome streams!" I then waved hi to Hop and he waved back. 

When I battled Iono, I soloed her first two using a Water-Type Pokemon I caught in Galar, which was a Swampert. Her ace, was a Mismagius which she Terastalized into an Electric Type, which Swampert soloed with his remaining HP. Way to go, Skipper!

Hop was the first one that stood up, applauding loudly as Iono whispered again on how we were meant for each other. I then texted Larry that I had won and he replied with "That's great! :)" and sent me a picture of my favorite food in a plastic, which I knew he was going to bring later. 

"Thanks dad :)" I call Larry as "dad" because he literally looks like a dad, but he doesn't mind being called that, honestly. When I spoke to Larry about me having no father figure and spoke to him about my story, he was the first one to volunteer to be my actual father figure. Larry is my comfort character (real not clickbait) 

He then replied with a "Welcome kiddo :)" and heart reacted my message. if he wasn't my father figure I would FREAK. OUT. AS. HELL. 

"

"Way to go, (Y/N)!" shouted Hop, holding my hand once more. "I have a question, Hop." I said, as his attention went straight to me. "Why do you keep holding my hand, and what's with the sunshine?" his expression turned into a smile. "I like you (Y/N)! All this time, me buying you ice cream, holding your hand, and the sudden nickname, it was because I liked you, after all this time!" I was shocked by this sudden act of his. 

"Wait, you felt the same way too?" Hop suddenly smiled more, with a bit of tears. "What?" he was shocked. "I can finally call you sunshine! We can go to the movies together, we can send each other pick up lines! We can-" 

"Me too. I like you, Hop." I said. "What Iono said, she was right. It was like fate had a plan for us. Since the day we first met, I sort-of saw you blushing and I kind of blushed too because you seemed kind of cool to me! When I started being friends with you in Galar and met your brother, I developed feelings for you. And that's why I like you, because of your personality." 

"I like you for who you are, and nothing's gonna change that." He blushed, buying me a bouquet from the flower shop afterwards. At the same time, Larry seemed to witness the whole thing. 

"Congratulations on your relationship, kiddo," he said as he ruffled my hair and brought my favorite food, sharing words of advice with Hop, then leaving back again for work. 

"Bye pops!" we both shared our goodbyes, as Larry left for work. 

Suddenly, Hop kissed my cheek. "That was very shocking, you know that?" He laughed it off and at the end of the day, we went back to my house and started planning our trip to Cascarrafa for the Water-Type Gym. Larry was there for dinner and we talked about it, and he said that he was okay with it as well. 

At the end of the day, nothing beats a good rest I guess. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I read this book, I get more and more jealous each chapter as I literally write about (Y/N) and Hop HELP *cries in single*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day :D