First Day of Class

Sorry for the story being a little different, I changed a little of the plotline in the story details. :) I also added a bit of my own headcannons like how Professor Turo is rich af.  anyway-

After choosing Quaxly for no valid reason at all, I was instructed to go to the homeroom classroom, and Mr. Jacq, our teacher, teaches biology. 

I'm not even good at Biology- HELP..

And i'm also in the same school with that girl I saw earlier. You know, the one with the black hair and green highlights? Yeah, that one.

I noticed that the boy from earlier, Arven, was also at the school. I also noticed that there were a particular group of people who looked like they were the school delinquents. Oh wait, it's Team Star.. Hehe. 

Anyway, I went to the classroom and noticed it was bustling with people. 

"Oh, and my dad has a golden tooth!" shouted one student. I'm not sure that's a big flex, but eh..

"My dad has diabetes." another student replied, managing to make me laugh a little bit. 

Anyways, I sat down beside Nemona because I don't know anyone as of the moment, and I noticed that she had broken her correction tape. Ouch..

Luckily, I had an extra, so I let her borrow mine for the meantime. 

For the rest of the periods, I was literally sleeping like a sloth. I was so lazy that when I woke up, the math professor was waiting for me to answer the question on the board.

It was an algebra problem. Miss Tyme, I just woke up.. it ain't the time yet ma'am.. 

I got the answer wrong. I mean don't blame me, I was just taking a nap because of exhaustion.. 

I was disappointed in myself. 'Maybe I was just not good enough?' I thought to myself, sighing before going back to sleep.

"Bonjour!" 

I woke up. I noticed that Ms. Tyme had already left the classroom and so I looked outside, and there she was, looking at me with a disappointed expression. I then focused on the digital board and noticed that there was a different teacher. 

"I heard his name was Salvatore?" said a student behind me. 

"I hope Languages isn't hard.." said another student.

I waited for the class to start, and before that me and Mr. Salvatore had a conversation. 

*insert awkward conversation music here*

"Oh! Bonjour, uh.." he said awkwardly, reading my name tag. "Ah! Hola, (Y/N)!" I returned his greeting, and we both had a conversation about funny words in different languages. 

(Such as the infamous "puto" from my actual country which is a bad word for Spanish people but in our country it's a dessert LMFAOOOO-)

"Hahaha! You haven't even heard of the chaos when Filipinos mention the word "Puto" to Spanish people," I said, laughing at the fact that I was about to wheeze into laughter like a rubber chicken being squished by a car wheel and making a huge, loud noise. 

As a result, I made Mr. Salvatore laugh so hard to the point where he would rarely call on me for participation. I was a little confused but happy at the same time because I wondered why he would do this, but I was also kind of relieved since that meant I had to sleep instead of being called on to participate. Thankfully though, Mr. Salvatore didn't care about whether I was awake or not in the class and simply carried on with his job. 

Next period was Mr. Saguaro. Yeah, the macho dude who was our home economics teacher. 

I really do not know why this was the last subject, but I wanted to sleep so badly so I tried my best not to fall asleep. And well, the result was...

I fell asleep in front of Mr. Saguaro himself when we were submitting our activities. Thankfully, luck was on my side and he didn't get mad at me at all. 

Once class was over, I went home to my condominium, checked my pocket and felt something.

  'That's weird, I didn't have anything in my pocket at all..' 

I then pulled out what I felt and noticed that it was a box of chocolates. I also noticed that there was a paper on top of the box, and when I opened it, I saw my correction tape which was taped on the paper, and grabbed it out. I then flipped the paper and saw a note so I decided to read it. 

And guess who it was from. 

"Hey (Y/N), 

Thanks for lending me your correction tape today! I'm so sorry because I finished it all trying to stop my erasures and in writing this letter for you. Since I cannot buy correction tape as of the moment, because I do not know your preferences, I decided to buy some chocolates for you instead to make up for it. Anyway, I hope you have a nice day! Also, do you want to go with me to the movies on Friday night? If so, see you there. :) 

From, Arven" 

Wow. Movie night seemed like a good idea. 

I think I'm available.. 

I spent the whole night replying to his letter. And finally, at 3 in the morning, I had finished writing the magnificent reply to his letter. 

"Hey Arven,

I saw your movie night offer and I'm absolutely PUMPED! Yeah, see you on Friday night! And, don't forget the popcorn! Hehe have a nice day/afternoon/night as well :))

From, (Y/N)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe sorry for the long update! i was having allergic rhinitis but i'm trying my best to continue writing for you guys since you all are enjoying this :) I'm glad you're enjoying to read this fanfiction! :D