Flight

Ha ha, you totally didn't see what I did with the title. Anyway this is like one year later in the timeline, so yeah-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[One year later]

It was midnight and I opened the window, sneaking out of the house to go to Montenevera for the Ghost Gym. I knew Larry would scold me when I got back, so there was no changing that. 

Suddenly, I got a phone call. 

'Not you again..'  I thought to myself as I pressed the "decline" button. 

However, there was another call. 

When I picked up, I heard angry yelling coming from the phone. Calm, but mad at the same time. "Why are you awake at four in the morning?" he asked on the phone, and emerged out from the door behind me. "Come now. It's too early," he went inside and I followed. Well, at least it wasn't one of those days where my Rotom phone gets taken away. 

"Now, why did you sneak out?" he asked. "I had to go to Montenevera," He then nodded. "What time is your flight then?" 

"It's at 1:00 in the afternoon," I replied. 

"See, more than enough time." he said. "Go back to sleep," 

Because I didn't want to sleep, Larry insisted on tucking me under the covers, which was something I hadn't experienced yet. He also told me that he would be meeting a certain makeup artist tomorrow and that she was lesbian? Wow, so we're both fruit bowls. 

Anyway, when I woke up I found that my clothes were neatly folded on the bed and my suitcase. The purple shoes Larry gave me were also there. 

Since it was 9:00 in the morning, I got ready and got a taxi to the airport. What I personally didn't expect was for my airline flight to be delayed. 

So I was sitting and waiting on the airport lounge, and to be honest I was getting bored. 

My gaze shifted on numerous people in the crowd, and one had multiple paparazzi surrounding them. I was confused, so I stood up with my luggage and went to look. 

To my surprise, I didn't expect to get an autograph by Tulip, the Alfornada City's Gym Leader. I mean, I came here to investigate why the paparazzi were there, but I really wasn't expecting an autograph. 

I stumbled on the floor as I was struggling to get out of numerous paparazzi. "He-" I fell over again. "Help!" I fell over again, but at that moment, someone helped me. 

"You okay?" the stranger asked. To be honest, his voice sounded really familiar, but I didn't know who.. 

That was, until I looked up and saw the stranger's face.

"Oh my gosh," I said to the stranger, immediately recognizing who he is. 

"Leon?" I whispered. "What the hell are you doing here?" 

He took off his jacket hood. NO-

"I'm here because of the request of La Primera," he whispered. "WHAT?" 

"Why the hell did she request you to come here?" I whispered. "Because it was for a meeting," he replied. "Here we go again," I said to myself, walking as I saw a hot guy with black hair and a computer bag. To be honest, he looked like an laptop DJ. Hehe. 

"Why are you here though?" he asked. "I have a flight to Montenevera," I replied and I shook his hand, telling him to put on the hood back since there were people about to approach him. 

I sat down on the chair and sat down the guy with the laptop backpack and we started talking. "So what's your name?" I asked him, not expecting a reply in return. "My name is Giacomo," he replied. "Wait, you're the guy I messaged?" I asked and he was sort-of confused. "What is your nickname?" he also asked. 

"My nickname's Noofle," I said and at that moment, he instantly realized it was me. 

"OH IT'S YOU!" he shouted, and I also saw another woman telling him to pipe down. "To be honest, you're the only person who I know aside from my friends in Team Star," Suddenly, I got shocked as he mentioned Team Star. "Wait, you're part of Team Star?" I asked and he nodded. "That's awesome!" I replied. He laughed, and he said that he was going back to wherever his base was. Turns out it's just to the south of Cascarrafa? Oh my gosh. 

"I bet Ortie's gonna love being friends with you," he said and I smiled. "Who's Ortie?" I asked, to which he responded, "He's my friend," 

I continued to message Hop and we shared loving photos together, and after messaging him for quite some time, I went on the flight to Montenevera. 

"Can't wait to battle Ryme.."