Krabby Patty Time (yum)

[One year later] 

It appeared that I seemed lazy to beat the Titan Pokemon, since I was busy beating Gyms instead. But after Professor Turo shoved me into the battle to save his injured son, Arven, I had no choice but to do so. "Go, Cinder!" I shouted, releasing my Skeledirge. 

I was on my last potion and so Cinder fainted causing me to send my Dragapult. A while after using all my Pokemon, I wanted to defeat this Titan Pokemon so badly but failed since I had no more Pokemon. However, a Corviknight came out of nowhere and landed, helping me battle. 

"What is the purpose of this?" I asked, as the Corviknight helped me battle, resulting in the Titan's defeat. 

Along the way, I also went and battled Bombirdier, and finally battled Orthworm at night. 

It was an intense battle, since I bought 90 more potions with my money (Don't worry I still have lots) and kept healing my Pokemon just to defeat this worm. Ugh..

After the battle, the Corviknight from earlier sat down near me as we went back to Medali and ate at my dad's favorite restaurant, the Treasure Eatery. 

I ordered some onigiri, and we both ate. During our dinner, I started talking to the Corviknight. 

"So who do you belong to?" As I asked that, I saw a purple-like name tag attached to its leg. 

I got the tag, and read the name. 

"This is his.." 

At that moment, Arven showed up. 

"Hey (Y/N), I just want to say that I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I swear-" 

"The (Y/N) that loved you is dead now," I replied. "Come on Corviknight, let's go." I said, leaving the restaurant. 

"But i'm really sorry!" he shouted.

"Sorry doesn't forget how much you hurt me." I left and went on a personal car with our driver, going to our house. 

I went in the house

I went in the house. 

"Hello, anyone there?" I shouted. 

I went in one room and saw that Larry was calling someone on a video call. I went inside just in time to see that Larry was talking about me. 

"Oh, she's doing great-"

Oh yeah, definitely doing great. After I saw my ex in a restaurant i'm definitely doing great lol :(

"Hi pops," I greeted, and he replied back with a wave. "Sit here," he gestured on one spot on the bed. 

"Who's thi-"

Oh no, she's hot. 

A purple haired lady smiled at Larry before passing on the other phone to a rapper who looked exactly like Miss Tyme but went into rap music. 

"(Y/N), this is Ryme. She is the Montenevera City Gym Leader." he introduced me to the better Miss Tyme, and I learned that they were sisters. Oh, that's why they looked similar- 

"The lady from earlier is Tulip. She's the Alfornada City Gym Leader." he said. 

"I also have to inform you that Gym Leader Brassius is in a relationship with.. someone." he added. "Who?" 

"Hassel." he replied.

THE ART TEACHER? 

I mean, I'm not surprised. 

I went back to my room and texted Brassius about Hassel, and he was so shocked at me finding out that they were

I went back to my room and texted Brassius about Hassel, and he was so shocked at me finding out that they were... yeah. I also told him that it was okay because I have a boyfriend too and he was even more shocked. Uh oh. 

I also got someone's unknown friend request. Who was it again? Gia.. Giacomo? Oh yeah, him. 

Not to mention my Corviknight began auto-battling Pokemon, like I signed you up to walk, not to kill Pokemon. Anyway, with Corviknight at my side, I opened the bedroom window and let it fly away. "Go on now, go back to Hop." I told it as I watched it fly away to Galar through the night sky. "WAIT NO-" *stares at tinkaton* 

And there goes Corviknight. 

Anyway, I started messaging this Giacomo person and it turns out he's really funny! I hope I can get to know him more, not as a lover but as a friend, of course! He's actually cool lmao i love giacomo sm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER IS A JOKE, it was made from my own boredom and suddenly i thought of krabby patties from spongebob and klawf so there you have it- the name..