New Dawn, New Day

(Y/N) is Juliana btw :D)

(Also, yes. I'm gonna change some things in the plotline so yeah don't be surprised- )

I woke up. 

The place I looked like it was a small town. It had buildings and restaurants. It looked like your average town in a video game. Although I had just magically landed here, I was kind of hungry..

Then, as if my prayers were answered, I spotted a restaurant.

"Finally!" I shouted, happy at what I had just spotted. At a distance, I saw a guy wearing this white shirt, red jacket and pants. He seemed to be happy to be able to eat here. 

Anyway, I was getting hungry so I entered the restaurant. When I entered, the waiter asked me what I wanted to order. 

I went over to a costumer. 

"Hello!" after I said that, they replied with the same thing. "To be honest, what is the best seller in this place?" The costumer nodded and began thinking. "Ah yeah, you should try the grilled rice balls! They're really good," I nodded happily at the customer's response. I then waved farewell and went back to the waiter.

"So what would you want to order?"

"Hi! I'd like some grilled rice balls, please," I said nicely. The waiter just simply nodded, taking note of my order. 

"What size serving (or size) do you want?" 

Size? Oh, yeah. Wait, what even are the sizes? 

Wait, isn't it small, medium and large? Something like that?

'I'll just go with medium serving, it's what I can finish anyway,'  I nodded, confirming my order choice. 

"I'll get medium serving, please." 

"What style?" She asked. 

STYLE? HOLY- 

I looked at the list of styles. Among these, the Extra Crispy Fire Blast seemed the most tempting. 

So that's what I ordered.

"I'll take the Extra Crispy Fire Blast style!" 

Well.. I never knew what this thing was anyway.

"Then, I'll have lemons on top." I replied, and the waiter simply nodded. Suddenly, the customer tables turned into this Pokemon- arena like thing. 

"What is this.." 

"Uh.. what's going on??" I said confused.

Suddenly, the businessman sitting in the bar stood up and picked up his suitcase. For some reason, he looked familiar. 

"Hello," said the man. 

Wait.. I think I knew this man from somewhere. 

"I'm Larry." he said. "I'm assigned to work as the Gym Leader of the Medali Gym." 

Wait..

No wonder everything was familiar. 

So I've been in a game since I woke up... and the last game I played before that happened. Wait, are my followers doing okay? What about my family? What are they even doing right now? What about the strange banging noise? Will I ever find out what that is? Did I get brutally murdered and became one of these unsolved cases? 

But still, regardless of what happened to me, I was probably given a second chance. 

I'll do my best! :D