Final Battle And New Journey

I woke up. 

Today was the day. Since I was the Champion of Paldea, I ended up replacing Geeta's position. Not that I even knew her anyway.. 

I walked to school and I entered the classroom. I could have taken classes in a random order but I decided to go with Mr. Jacq first, and then Mr. Salvatore, who I recently found out was French. I noticed that I seemed to get closer with Mr. Saguaro a bit since I told him to order the Peanut Butter Sandwich, even if they wanted the Five Alarm Sandwich which was spicy. 

He told me that he had a sweet tooth and didn't like spicy food. Same ngl-

After going to Ms. Tyme's class, I learned that she's Ryme's sister? WHAT- you have got to be kidding me. So the rapper girl I challenged was her sister this whole time?? After math, it was literally Ms. Dendra's turn (Aka Tulip's girlfriend) and we were literally all excited and happy just for this class. 

I also noticed the Team Star students studying? Like-- Giacomo and Ortega were at the library, and Giacomo shouted to everyone, and the good news is some students found him funny! I'm glad they realize that Team Star wasn't always a villainous team. Eri and Atticus were also getting along, while Mela joined art club. 

I was about to talk when a unfamiliar car stopped in front of me. It then opened its window, revealing Hassel with a special someone. "Hey champ!" Hassel waved, and Brassius was at the front seat. "Let's get you some lunch." Brassius said, and I went in the back seat. 

"So, I heard you were battling with Nemona later?" Hassel asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I replied. Hassel and I continued talking as Brassius started ordering our food. 

After we finished eating our pasta, Brassius, Hassel and I went to the amusement park. I wanted to study but they INSISTED on giving me a break for some reason. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours passed, and it was night. I walked past Mesagoza and saw Nemona. A second later, she immediately noticed me and ran up to me, smiling. "Hello Y/N! It's so good to see you!" She greeted, hugging me tighter. 

"Good to see you, too." I said and she smiled. "So Y/N, after our battle, I've got a little surprise!" she replied. What surprise?- "A vacation to Alola!" She replied, like she suddenly read my mind. 

WHAT- so she books vacations now? LMAOO- also not to mention I changed my team for this battle. 

"Why though?" I asked. "Well, because... you do need a break." She replied, smiling. 

Maybe I do need a break. 

"But first, we got to battle!" she shouted, and I nodded, both of us going to our positions. "Go, Lycanroc!" She sent out Lycanroc, and I sent out my Swampert. "Swampert, use Waterfall!" I shouted, and effortlessly defeated it. Yes, first try! 

"You did a good job, Swampert!" I said, and Swampert returned to its Pokeball. "Okay, go Tinkaton!" I then sent out Corviknight's Nemesis since it was strong against the Dragon-Type. "Okay, use Gigaton Hammer!" I shouted, and spammed the move three times, which defeated the Goodra. 

I looked to the side and saw Rika, who then started waving at me. "Hey, kid!" she said. "You're doing a great job!" she smiled and I smiled back. 

"Go, Pawmot!" she sent out Pawmot and then I sent out a Clodsire, which used Earthquake, defeating it instantly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry's POV: 

I had just finished working my 9-5 in the office, and I looked at my computer, sighing. When I looked at the computer, however, I saw a familiar face on one of the news.