Diary

-(Y/N)'s POV:- (Basically a diary)

It's been months since THAT happened at the cave. However, I have moved on from it. It's what Grusha would've wanted me to do. 

How am I? 

Wait, who asked how I was? 

Anyway, I'll just answer my own question. 

I'm actually.. doing good? I mean, with Nurse Miriam and the continuous *ahem* SUPPORT of my father figure, Larry, things have been going well. Part of me is still stuck with Grusha though, but I'm trying to move on. 

I mean, she DID make the first move in consoling me. 

In fact, I'm blushing so hard as I'm writing this. Love is a very beautiful thing..

I miss Grusha. 

Nurse Miriam really changed my life. She was around me ALL the time and consoled me. 

Bye, I have to go because Larry is calling me to help with the Gym-

I then closed my diary and laid down on my bed. As I was about to sleep, I heard some footsteps outside. I quickly grabbed my hanger and held my slipper in the other hand, going outside to my living room. 

Suddenly, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around, and screamed when I got hit IN THE FACE by a water balloon. I quickly threw the hanger I had in my hand and heard a scream. "Ow, you hit me!" When I turned around, I saw someone I was not expecting to see, holding another water balloon. 

"GRUSHA?!"