The Letter and the Decision

I was walking through the part with my Fidough, which I named Pizza after my old dog. "Hey Pizza, I'm bored" I said as we continued walking. Just as if she was summoned, Nemona appeared out of the blue. 

I tried to sneakily walk away, but ended up getting noticed by Nemona. "Holy crap!" Nemona then waved at me, presenting me with a letter. 

"Dearest (Y/N), 

I heard about your battle with Gym Leader Katy. I was actually watching it last time, and i'm impressed.  In the meantime, I myself will be waiting in my Gym. In case you don't know where it is, it resides in the small but lavish town of Artazon. I hope to have an artistic battle with you.

-Brassius" 

So, the grass type Gym Leader himself had written me a letter. I just wanted to say I loved his handwriting since it was written in cursive. 

"Woah! You're so lucky!" shouted Nemona. Well, I don't even know what happened but i'm thankful it happened to me. "Well, it's not everyday that a Gym Leader writes letters for you," I smiled at her while she was sort of jealous because of what had happened. 

Anyway, we continued to stroll and so we ate at Gym Leader Katy's bakery once again, ordering cookies and milk. We begun dipping the cookies in the milk and stuffing them into our mouths like we were famished while Pizza ate some Pokemon food because he was hungry. Hehe.. 

"So, what are your plans after this?" asked the Gym Leader herself. "Eh, well we're planning to go somewhere else to explore but you know, Gym Leader Brassius personally wrote me a letter requesting me to go to Artazon, so yeah, i'm going to go there," Katy smiled and said that Sir Brassius was an artistic person who loved art so much. She also told us that when he was depressed, he found out about famous artists like Van Gogh, Da Vinci and more and he was deeply influenced by arts. 

"Oh, and allow me to treat the cut on your hand," said the Gym Leader as the took some ointment and put it on my hand. OW THAT WAS SO PAINFUL 😭

After that, we bid farewell and I told Nemona to take care of herself. Nemona left and then I pulled out my phone and begun playing Genshin Impact again. 

I did a ten pull and got Albedo, not Venti. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES

I then started packing up my things and finished booking my flight, so fifteen minutes later I went to the train and went to Artazon while playing Genshin Impact on my phone to get more primogems for a ten pull. 

I actually headcannon Brassius' handwriting in cursive. LITERALLY IT WOULD BE LIT HEHE