Sudden Misfortune

"So you're saying.. that this cave is full of Ghost types?" I asked, and the tour guide nodded. "Grusha, you have to be kidding me when you said this cave was safe." 

"I didn't know! That's what he said!" Grusha replied, confused as well. "Wait, which guy?" I asked. "The-the guy outside!" 

"Yes, Grusha.. but WHICH ONE?" I asked again, annoyed. "The one with white hair and a beard! He said he was from Unova.." He replied, and I finally realized who it was. "Ah, the hot Gym Leader!" I said, leaving Grusha shocked. 

-Sped up flashback in Grusha's Pov-

I got lost from (Y/N) during their trip to the bathroom and bumped into this white-haired guy with a beard. "So, is the Ganymedian Cave haunted? Or is that just a rumor?" I asked the guy, to which the guy said, "Oh, it's just a rumor." I then nodded. "Nothing to be scared of.." 

"There are totally no ghost-types in there.."

-flashback ends- 

"Grusha, why would you agree to what he said?" I asked, conflicted. "I mean, he's hot- but don't let him fool you." I was a little disappointed in him, but I let it slide this time. 

As we explored the one-hundred foot cave, I sort of got claustrophobic and began desperately screaming for someone to help me. Specifically, Larry or Grusha. 

"LARRY! GET ME OUT OF HERE, PLEASE!" 

"I DID NOTHING TO YOU, GRUSHA!" 

Suddenly, in the right moment possible, I heard a noise. 

It sounded like growling, and suddenly I could see this- white like leopard Pokemon staring at me curiously while having an Oran Berry in its mouth. Suddenly, the Pokemon jumped at my direction since I was seated on the edge of a cliff. "Uh, hi?" Suddenly, there was another Pokemon who started taunting the leopard Pokemon, and I kept cursing since I was so near them that I ended up a mess. 

Censored curses are brought to you by: Ash Ketchum /j

"Oh, sh*t!" 

"That f*cking hurts!" 

My head went from painful to confused. Why and how exactly was this leopard Pokemon going closer? Suddenly, out of the blue, I heard a familiar voice. 

"(Y/N), are you okay?" 

It was Nurse Miriam. Turns out she had an instinct to follow me here in case something bad happened. We stan a hot nurse <33

She then quickly took out her first aid kit and begun treating multiple wounds all over my body. "(Y/N), what the hell did you do?" I smiled nervously and began explaining the events. 

She looked disappointed and then tied her hair into a ponytail. 

"You're hot.."

"I know, (Y/N)." she replied. "You say that every time you see me." 

"Oh, yeah I do." I laughed softly, as the nurse began looking around and saw the leopard Pokemon. "(Y/N)! THIS IS A LEGENDARY!" She shouted. "Where did you find this?" 

As (Y/N) nervously tells her explanation, Grusha, on the other hand, was stuck between big rocks desperately calling out for help in every way possible. 

"Hey (Y/N), what's that sound?" Nurse Miriam heard a loud noise, and suddenly I saw Grusha stuck between some rocks. I quickly got Miraidon out, which broke the rocks, and we quickly did CPR on Grusha. 

"Grusha?" I looked at him, and suddenly, his face was blue. I assumed the worst. "Let me check his heartbeat." 

"You better hurry up, or else I'll be doing mouth to mouth on him." I replied, quickly starting to do the mouth to mouth technique. No response was heard.. 

"Grusha, you better wake up or else I'll take your secret stash of chocolates!" 

No response. 

"Grusha, I'm going to make your favorite food! Ice cream!" 

No response once again. 

Nurse Miriam quickly checked his heartbeat and suddenly, I heard a deafening sound. 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-

I knelt down to his unconscious figure. 

''Grusha?" I called out. 

"So you aren't convinced by the chocolates, or the ice cream.."

"You have to wake up, please.." 

Suddenly, Nurse Miriam lightly tapped my shoulder. 

"There is no use, (Y/N)." 

"What do you mean by no use?" 

"(Y/N).. he's dead." 

My heart dropped by this sad realization and my mood suddenly changed from being happy five seconds ago to being completely devastated. I was like a train wreck at this point. 

"Sorry for your loss, (Y/N)." 

There was nothing I could do about it except for shrivel up into a ball and cry. 

Goodbye, Grusha.