The Festival

It was a bright, sunny day in the Alola region. Many people were going to work, casually strolling.. and (Y/N) was still fast asleep. Despite the time being 8:00 AM, (Y/N) slept peacefully, as if they were a sleeping Snorunt casually resting on the day after Christmas. 

"Wake up, Y/N!" Someone shouted, making me wake up. 

I instantly jolted awake, seeing Grusha looking at me with a serious face. "We'll be late!" 

"For what?" "Where are we even going?" My mind swarmed through multiple possible thoughts, wondering where we were even going, because we had absolutely NOTHING planned for today. 

"To the festival!" Grusha replied, and went inside the bathroom while I changed into an outfit which was trending lately. (Any outfit you can imagine, just not the inappropriate kind) 

Minutes later, Grusha and I had left to the festival venue, which was EXTREMELY crowded. "Grusha.. don't you think it's too early.. for this?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Do you realize what time it is, Grusha? It's 4 in the morning." 

"Wait, what?" He was shocked, and looked at me. "Is it really... 4 in the morning?" 

I nodded in response, and eventually fell asleep and collapsed on the floor due to my sheer exhaustion. 

"Y/N?" 

"Y/N, wake up!" 

--Hours later-- 

I woke up to two people talking in the hospital. It took me seconds to realize who these two people were, one: a familiar green-headed boy, and a VERY familiar black-haired ponytail girl. I know who that is- 

They seemed to be talking together..

"Oh, and then (Y/N)'s Skeledirge knocked my Quaquaval out!" I watched closely as Nemona continued loudly talking with Hau, who seemed like he was ENJOYING the conversation. 

"Oh wow! That must've been nice to watch!" Hau replied, with a clear smile on his face. To be honest, this was the first time I'd seen him smile. 

"Speaking of battles.." 

"Would you.. would you like to go on a battle with me..?" he asked, and he was extremely nervous. 

Was he.. was he really asking her out? I mean, good job though.. if that would be me asking Grusha, then I would not have the courage to do so. 

Nemona stayed silent for a moment, and smiled. "Of course I can! I love battles!" She said, and dragged Hau out of the room like a yandere would. lol-

"Damn, Hau got lucky." I muttered to myself, and suddenly, as if there was a jumpscare, I saw Grusha beside me, waving and holding a bouquet of flowers. "Hey there." he smiled, and gave me the bouquet. "I think you should look inside." 

I nodded and looked inside the bouquet, and saw my favorite chocolate inside. "Thank you so much!" I smiled, thanking him. "You're welcome.." he then winked at me and left the room, all while I was listening to "Big Boy" by SZA on my earphones. 

I then thought to myself.. 

'Life's great now, after what happened..' 

'Like a rainbow after a series of storms.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I'm back, and sorry for not posting in a long time, since I had Christmas, New Year's and school, of course, so I've been busy and trying to focus on my classworks :D

However, I'll try my best to put time into this. Thanks for reading! :D