Sunrise and Sadness

I woke up. 

It was another one of those days where I had woken up early just in time to see the sunrise. I would always wake up at this time, sometimes even waking up at 5:11 in the morning while everybody else was sleeping. To be honest, it became a habit since waking up and seeing the sunrise took away my stress and made me think of people I love. (Ahem *jealous*) 

(Sunrise is in the background)

I took out my cellphone camera and took a photo, and I noticed that I needed that new Rotom phone that the other Pokemon Trainers had with them. 

Suddenly.. 

*Notification rings*

'Who could it be?'  I thought to myself as I saw that it was Professor Turo. I sighed. 

---------------------------------Professor Turo -----------------------------------------

Professor Turo

Hello (Y/N), I have been notified that you have been taking up on the gym challenge for this Region. 

                                                                                                                                                                   Yes professor, I                                                                                                                                                  am taking the gym challenge

Oh, okay. 

Don't ever talk to my son. Goodbye. 

------------------------------------------Chat ended------------------------------------

(I listened to space song while making this :( ) 

I started crying as I watched the sunrise. Why.. why did I still keep thinking about Arven? I get that we're done but why did he have to remind me? :(

Maybe after I become Champion, I could see Hop again. And his Scorbunny, his Wooloo and his Rookidee. I'll also miss my Daschbun, Pizza. I hope Hop's taking good care of all of them. 

I continued to cry because there was no one to comfort me, including the fact that Larry was in Medali, not in Cascarrafa. Everyone was asleep at 6 in the morning, so no one was active. 

I checked my message app and saw that a certain someone was active. 

'You're awake too..'  I continued crying, trying to calm down as I clicked on the call button. 

"What happened to you?" Hop asked, breaking my train of thought. 

"It's just that.. I've been feeling lonely lately," I said and he nodded, listening. 

"I want to see you again," Hop began getting even more concerned and worried, since I was basically crying at 6 in the morning. 

I had a flight to Medali later today, so I probably shouldn't be crying. But here I am, breaking down on a call. 

"It's okay, we'll see each other someday!" he said, trying to comfort me. 

"Yes, someday.." I started sobbing. 

"You're going to Medali right?" he asked and I nodded. "Everything will be okay, I promise. You'll never lose a thing again, you'll never lose someone you loved again, and you will never lose someone important to you again," I felt comforted from what he had said. 

"Thank you Hop, you made me feel better." 

"Glad to help! Good luck, sunshine!" he said, with a smile on his face as we both waved goodbye and hung up on the video call.