The Artistic Town of Artazon

It had been exactly five weeks since I had received the letter from the Grass Type Gym Leader himself, Sir Brassius. However, I was exhausted because I was visiting a lot of places with my rival, Nemona. Nemona seemed to be the type to literally kick open my door just for another battle, and usually, I would be the one who would end up winning. 

One day, however, she actually kicked open the door effortlessly and revealed that she was holding back her full power this whole time, so I told her that I wanted to battle her again, this time without holding back. 

In the future, of course. 

"(Y/N)! Good luck out there!" I heard Nemona shout as I was already inside the train on the way to Artazon. "I'm nervous but i'm shaking!" I shouted to Nemona, as she was about to literally kick open the train door. "YOU? ME? RIVALS? YES?!" I could hear her shouting to the other Pokemon trainers, unleashing her feral caveman side to the people. 

I was sitting down on the train while it started to move. Suddenly, a unfamiliar boy with brown skin and purple hair sat down with me as the train continued to move. "Hey, I'm Hop! From the Galar region!" he said, attempting to start a conversation with me. "To be honest, you kind of look like Leon, the champion guy," Hop then smiled and said, "Oh! He's my brother!" We then continued talking about other Pokemon, like Daschbun and Miraidon. We really seemed to enjoy our conversation together, and what shocked me the most is that he asked if we could be rivals, like me and Nemona. 

"Not again-" 

Anyway, I accepted his rival request. He then told me that he would be also getting off at the same station as me and when the train arrived, we got off. I was supposed to have my gym battle with gym leader Brassius, but I randomly got a headache and so it was postponed to the following week.

The following days were spent in a fun manner since instead of training, I went to the mall and went shopping in this mall town. I also ordered some stuff online and had some stuff shipped for Nemona and Arven since of course, they were my friends. 

The following day, I finally recovered from my sickness. "Ah, finally. It's time." I said as I quickly approached some buildings. While I was playing Genshin, I quickly took to observation how there were some flower-like Sunflora statues scattered across the town. 

And so, here I was. At the Grass Gym. I then spoke to the Gym Lady and she told me that I had to find the hidden Sunflora across the town. However, it didn't take long because I found one near a shop, and even went through a maze just to find the remaining ones! Not to mention there was also one casually relaxing on one of these sun chairs. 

Anyway, as I was waiting for the gym battle, I started to play a game I had bought from my shopping spree, along with a Nintendo Switch, called "Kirby and the Forgotten Land." I was playing with this character, called Kirby and Kirby had crash landed on a beach. Not gonna lie, the graphics were really good! The camera then zoomed out to reveal a bunch of palm trees and a hole in the middle. As I was playing, I accidentally ate a crab, spat it out and begun to walk in the forest wherein they taught me how to jump in the game, etc etc. 

I saw a fox and thought it was cute, and then it turned out to be an enemy. This is just great. And then suddenly I arrived at this place which looked post-apocalyptic. There were buildings, and there was even one huge building which had a LOT of grass. It was funny how the game was surrounded by grass and I'm at a Grass Type Gym. 

I watched as Kirby ate three foxes and a whole. entire. car. HELP- oh it's their ability...

Suddenly, my name was called and I bowed to Sir Brassius, who had a purple, thorny whip for some reason. Not to mention he fell from a windmill and was completely fine. "You did well to come this far,  (Y/N)!" he greeted. "I see you have received my letter." I nodded and touched my Pokeball, which was burning hot. OW-

"I was observing your Gym Test from atop the windmill, you know. The perception you displayed in finding Sunflora was truly... Oh, how shall I describe it?"

Oh god, I thought I was alone.. Yet I was being observed the whole time? How in the hell does he fall from a windmill? "Yes! It was truly avant-garde!" I nodded, feeling the burning heat in the battlefield. "I only pray that you might demonstrate that eye for beauty in our battle as well." I was nervous, shaking to say the least. "Enough talk! We must begin creating our collaborative work of art!" he said in a bold tone. "I trust that you are ready? It is time for our masterpiece to take shape!" 

"Yes sir. I'm ready as I ever will be."  I said as I pulled out my first Pokemon, which was my Frigibax. It then used its ice special move and soloed his two Pokemon. "Art is creation and destruction! Struggle, else your defeat will nourish my Pokémon!" were the words he said throughout the battle. As I was using Super Potions to heal my Frigibax, I smiled at a message that a certain someone had sent me. 

"This has promise! Yes! Let us lead this artistic endeavor to its conclusion at once!"  he shouted as he sent out his final Pokemon, which was  a Sudowoodo. Upon battling, I took out my earphones and started playing a song, which was Daydream by Ariana Grande. AHHHH KILIG MOMENT SI FERSON 

  "Allow me to touch this work up slightly! I will call it... "Truleewoodo"!" He shouted as he Terastalized his Pokemon.  "At times, art becomes a race against the clock! Let us increase the pace!"

A few moments later and Frigibax soloed another gym. "Avant-garde!" we both shared a bow. 

"Oh! What artistic tactics you employ!""The patterns of your moves! The minute details of your Pokémon's performance! Everything you did was honed to perfection!" "Our battle was, in a word, art! Indeed, if we could not call that a work of artistry, then nothing else in this world could be labeled as such!" "If I were to judge your work, I would say it passes my inspection. Yes—a pass without exception!" "As proof of your artistic prowess, you may have my Gym Badge! Shall we take a photo as well?" he added. "Sure, I'd like a photo," I replied as we both shared a selfie while my pose was one of these forced to smile pics LMAO

I wonder where I'm going next.. 

   I ALMOST FORGOT TO PUT THE BACKGROUND COVER FOR THIS CHAPTER. I AM CRYING