The EXTREMELY LATE April Fools Special

Happy late April Fools everyone! Sorry I wasn't active, I had TONS of school works to do. :(( I'll try my best to update when I can, ok? 

Anyways how are you all doing? I hope you're all doing good, enjoy :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 12 midnight and I was home alone since Grusha left for work. Since I was bored, I decided to continue studying information about Pokemon. When all of a sudden.. 

"Ding dong! Hey, Y/N!" Grusha came back. However, he looked quite.. DIFFERENT. It was at this moment that I realized that Grusha was probably tired and needed some rest. 

"Hey Grusha, do you want some.. ice cream?" I asked, and he nodded. However, just as he was about to eat the ice cream, his disguise fell off, revealing Larry, who was shirtless. HAHAHA-

"DAD! Family friendly!" I shouted, shielding my precious, innocent eyes from the sight. 

"Y/N, how can this be family friendly? After all.. I am gay." 

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" 

"And by the way, Y/N.."

"Hm..?"

"That's... not an April Fools prank."

After Larry came out to me, in which I accepted of course, as a fellow member of the LGBTQ+, I went around various Gyms and the whole school fooling everyone. 

All except.. 

When I went inside Grusha's gym it was pretty dark, and when I turned on the lights I saw Grusha saying.. SOME things with one of the gym mascots. 

"I came here first" I said but it simply flipped me off. "I don't give a shit." It replied, making me instantly tear up. 

"Grusha? Why didn't you tell me you didn't like me anymore?" I responded, on the verge of tears. 

"You could have.. told me sooner.." I added, starting to tear up. Grusha quickly punched the shit out of the mascot, who turned out to be Team Rocket grunts in disguise. 

"Oh my god.." 

"Well, this is a surprise

"Well, this is a surprise.."