Galar

Just after my Gym Battle had finished, I felt tired and exhausted. I then decided to go out of the Gym and there I found Hop, who was eating an ice cream cone and holding an extra. "I thought you might feel tired, and I also wanted ice cream so I got some for you as well!" WHAT? He thought of getting ice cream for me? The thought of that seemed new to me, but nice at the same time. "Oh, thank you!" I said as I held the vanilla ice cream cone, which so happened to be my favorite flavor. Not to mention the hot Nutella that was drizzled on top. 

"Say (Y/N), you should go to Galar sometime," said Hop, while continuing to eat his ice cream. "Oh, sure." I replied. "Just finish your ice cream first, and I'll finish mine," I could swear I could see Hop smile like he was the sun himself. "REALLY? LET'S GO AFTER THIS!" Hop shouted, already running ahead. 

I sighed. "Guess I have no choice then," I said to myself as I begun chasing Hop. When we arrived, we were at the train station already and Hop was waiting for me on a bench. "You know, Leon would like you a lot!" he then smiled, just in time for our train to arrive.

"Let's go, amigo!" 

"Okay, okay," 

Okay, so how the hell did I get in this situation? Simple, I chased a certain purple-haired boy in the train station and arrived just in time for our train to arrive, also learning that he's literally Leon's brother. LEON. THE LITERAL MAN FROM GALAR. 

"Hey, Leon's free at the moment!" Hop shouted, startling me in the process. "Hmm, I'd love to meet him but I'll explore first. Meet you at the.. place you text me in?" I said nervously and Hop nodded, going like he knew the place like the back of his hand. Oh wait he's from there-

I begun exploring the place and got lost, eventually bumping into this dark-skinned man who had an orange hat and was wearing a jacket. "Oh, sorry," I apologized to the man, who was in the process of taking a selfie. 

"Oh, it's okay, it's my fault anyways!" he said. The man seemed to be friendly, even though we just randomly bumped into each other. "Want something to eat?" I nodded and we both went to a nearby restaurant for lunch. 

I ordered sausage curry and he ordered the Gigantamax Curry. 

After the order finished, he introduced himself as Raihan and as the Ground- Type Gym Leader here in Galar. He knew that my Pokemon were from another region since they couldn't be seen here in this area. 

When our curry arrived, he couldn't help but take a picture of us. Afterwards, we proceeded to eat our curry then went to one building which looked like a stadium.

When we went inside, I saw a larger and muscular figure who looked like Hop and of course, Hop was already there beside him. "What the hell, (Y/N)?!" he was shocked, by the looks of it. "YOU KNOW MY BROTHER'S RIVAL?!" Wait, WHAT? I was shocked, I didn't even know what to say. 

"You're that guy's rival?" I whispered into Raihan's ear, and he nodded. "Woah (Y/N), You're amazing!" Hop shouted, not knowing I actually bumped into Raihan in the street not knowing it was his brother's rival all this time. 

WOAH- "So this is the girl you've been speaking of, Hop?" Leon then smirked, as I looked at Hop who was flustered as hell. "Well, yeah." replied Hop, as I just wanted to eat popcorn peacefully. "I was wondering if you could give me advice on how to get a girl's numb-" Suddenly, as if realizing what Hop had just said, my face turned pale and as a result, I fainted. 

Suddenly, I woke up in a galaxy-like place. I then felt like something- or someone- was trying to hurt me or something. When my vision became less drowsier, I saw a shadowy figure which measured about 320 kilograms. "Hey- what's happening?!" I tried to run away from the figure, but a invisible-barrier blocked me from doing so. 

Once again, the boy from the vision two weeks before showed up and started  violently hitting me. (For the boy check the Haze and Date Chapter) "Ow.." I winced in pain, collapsing on the ground and fainting. I noticed that I had started to puke a red- liquid substance, which tasted metallic. I began to puke and puke more, knowing that this would be the end. 

...

...

"It's been five hours, Hop." said Leon. "I have a meeting in ten minutes, so I have to go." 

"In the meantime, Raihan will stay with you. I hope (Y/N) wakes up soon," he added, as Leon went out of the hospital and booked a Corviknight taxi for his meeting. 

"Calm down, bud.. I'm sure she'll wake up soon," said Raihan, trying to reassure me in the best way he could. When suddenly..

"They're alive!" yelled a nearby nurse. 

Raihan went to pay the hospital bills but as soon as he saw Hop immediately dashing to the room, he instead ran after Hop to see the newly awakened patient. 

"We're so glad you're okay!" shouted Raihan, startling the poor (Y/N). "Well, the exciting part is you're going to stay in Galar for a while because of your recovery!" exclaimed Hop, being the usual happy-go-lucky rival that he is. "Hmm, I'm okay with that." I nodded and Raihan seemed to be confused. 

"But she doesn't have a house. Where will they stay?" asked Raihan. "Good question. They're going to stay with me!" Hop replied confidently. WHAT-

Afterwards, I then saw Raihan pull out his phone, take a hot selfie, and send it to a CERTAIN someone. 

Sometimes I do wonder how I get myself into these situations. 

Sometimes, they're situations which I can't get out of. 

FANART NOT MINE BTW

FANART NOT MINE BTW