Ultra Beasts Actually Exist?!

I went out with Hau and went around the shopping mall, since we were starving. "So where next?" I asked. He looked at me and pointed to a nearby shop. "Hey, we can eat there!" I nodded and we then went to a random spicy food restaurant. 

We then sat down and I took out my Rotom phone and started playing a PokeTube video. It was a video of a Entbrat from My Singing Monsters. I cackled loudly, to the point that Hau himself could hear it. 

When I lost Grusha at the airport yesterday, I noticed that he had actually was on another island and that it would take a long time for us to see each other again. It was sad, but in the meantime, I decided that I would stay here, in Melemele. 

After we ate, Hau and I temporarily parted ways so I could go explore a nearby forest. Once I went deeper into the forest, I saw an old abandoned house. 

When I entered, I saw a big portal-like thing spawn in the distance. Suddenly, a huge Pokemon went out and started eating everything.

Suddenly, it seemed to notice me. 

It looked weirder than the Pokemon in Paldea. Not to mention the fact that it came out of a portal, too.. 

Wait a second

Wait a second. Now that I see it, it kind of looks like those Ultra Beast Pokemon that I had heard from books.. Is it really true? I thought these things never existed! 

It sort-of let out a growl, as I nervously tossed it a Oran Berry. "I hope you like Berries.." I said nervously, and nervously moved back. However, it ate the Berry and went straight for the trash can, quickly gobbling up pieces of trash in its mouth. After it ate, it approached me and I was expecting something to happen, but, to my surprise it was pretty docile. 

"HUH?" I was shocked. "Why are you not attacking me?" It then tilted its head in confusion and grabbed some pieces of trash, putting it in its mouth. 

Scared, I decided to run out but it kept on following me. Suddenly, I dropped my Ultra Ball, which I bought because I thought it looked fancy, and it stopped in front of it. "Oh my gosh.." I said, and then I accidentally pressed the Ultra Ball, which caught the Pokemon. Holy Tapu Koko-

"Guzzlord has been added to your Pokedex!" The rotom phone said, and explained the dex entry. Blah blah blah.. 

I went back to the city. It was a long day, however I was happy because I had a new Pokemon and I just started and now I have an Ultra Beast. 

'Take that, Nemo.'  /j

'I wonder when Nemo will see me.. I can't wait to let her meet Hau any time soon.' 

'I think they would get along together!'