Ghost Busters

I took off my earphones and realized that the plane was about to land in Montenevera. "Hey, when are we going to get out?!" yelled a passenger. Several other passengers quickly followed, arguing like monkeys on who gets to go our first while I was peacefully seated beside a blue and red haired girl with circle shaped glasses. 

During the flight, I had gotten to know her a little. I knew that her name was Penny, and that she had some friends who owned Team Star bases. I asked for her number, and she got added to my contacts, along with Nemona, Hop and Giacomo. 

For some reason, Giacomo had sent me a picture of Ortie (Ortega) on our message conversation. Well, he was kind of cute to say the least. 

When we arrived at the airport, we kind of took our separate ways, until I went to the Gym. However, the Gym test was me having to do three double battles in a row. What was funny is that ghost types were literally resistant to themselves. Not to mention, the TM Facade and the Farigiraf my father had given me were really useful since they were resistant to Ghost types as well. Not to mention the Haunter I caught earlier was useful too. 

Suddenly, I saw a stage. 

"Yo, yo!" I heard someone shout. 

It sounds like there might be a rap battle going on over at the stage. 

I then approached the stage and saw that there was a rapper grandma and a black haired guy doing a rap battle. Yay free concert-

"This is MY time, and this is MY day!" he rapped. "You're not gonna stand in MY way!" 

"Listen up, Ryme-- your reign ends here! You're gonna get rung up by this pro cashier!" 

To be honest, I was really enjoying this free rap battle. 

*BOOM chhh BOOM* *BOOM chhh BOOM* 

"Pro cashier? Well, I'm about to check out," she rapped. "Musta got your rhymes on deep discount!" 

"Please-- you think you can step to my game?" she rapped again. "Fool, I got "rhyme" right there in my name!" 

I danced a little, vibing to the music. 

"I'm a specter from which there is no protector, and victory unto me you will render when the crowd sees you're a mere pretender!" she rapped once again. 

"You wanna end my reign? Yeah, keep dreamin'." she rapped. "Buy a book of rhymes, kid, and start readin!'"

WOOOOOO HER OUTFIT SLAYED 

"I'm done--you won! My rhymes totally whiffed!" he rapped, leaving. "But I'll be back--maybe after my next shift!" 

After he left, I came up to the stage. 

"Hey, my opener's back!" she said happily. "You here for a rap battle or a Gym Battle?" she then asked. 

I looked at the audience and saw a NPC that looked like MC, or Moist Charlie. 

"I'm here for a Gym Battle," I replied and she smiled. "As if I even needed to ask!" she replied. It was like I loved this Gym Leader already. I'm such a big fan.. 

"You were captivated by that show I put on, huh?" she asked and I nodded. "I rap what's in my soul, baby." she replied. "Weavin' words into a symphony of poetry." 

"Like that, huh? You feel me?" she asked and I nodded. "Yeah!" 

"Don't try it with me-- you won't last one round," she said. "I'm like Sableye, my Mean Look'll lock you down!" 

"You see, Gym Leader Ryme, I'll beat your Pokemon to a pound," I rapped. "I'll turn your smile ya have right now into a frown!" she then chuckled. "So Larry's kid knows how to rap, huh?" she replied.