Unexpected Guest

This was awkward.

Not only were the people in the restaurant watching my every move, there was also a Gym Leader who was prepared to battle me with my Pokemon any second now. 

"Uh.." 

"Hm?" he replied. 

What do I even do? Every move I do, is being watched by the people. 

"I actually wanted that as a meal. It looked interesting.." my facial expression turned into a pout. "I wasn't meaning to waste your time through a Gym Battle, I'm just hungry and I wanted some lunch," I lowered my head in sadness since I knew he would be disappointed. 

But..

"No worries. I'll pay." said Larry, accepting my last minute apology without hesitation.

I gasped. The same man who is a Gym Leader and Elite Four member in the game offered to pay my meal?! This feels like a dream.. Anyway-

"Thanks!" 

"No problem."

We both sat down on one of the chairs and decided on what to order. Larry picked something cheap whilst picking something expensive for me.

"Are you sure about this? You might not have enough mone-"

"Don't worry about it. Enjoy your meal." 

"Thanks Larry," I replied, to which he responded with:

"No problem."

------ Timeskip brought to you by, Arven LMAO------

After the meal, Larry explained that he needed to go because of his job- no, jobs. In fact, Larry was also working as a member of the Elite Four just so he can live a stable life. 

Damn, that's actually kind of sad.

After our little conversation, Larry went back to his job, and I sat back down and turned on my phone, proceeding to open one of my games I had installed called "Tetris."

Aside from the fact that it was an old game which made you get points if you complete a row with blocks of any color; it was really stress relieving for myself especially in hard times, like flights, tests, stuff like that.

As I was so focused on the game, I didn't notice the black limousine pulling up at the entrance of the restaurant. It was when the car beeped at the restaurant entrance that I jolted in shock. 

I was actually about to stand up and leave the restaurant when I bumped into a boy with blonde hair wearing a white uniform with a purple necktie and yellow jacket, and had a huge yellow backpack on his back. Not to mention he also had a red berry on his hand. 

"Sorry, didn't mean to bump into you like that." he said, but why was he sorry? He did nothing wrong whatsoever..

"It's okay!" I said, accepting the apology. "Just be careful next time." 

Suddenly, it seemed as someone familiar entered the restaurant. 

"Arven, let's go." said the guy who just entered, as I immediately recognized who it was. 

These facial features..

The seemingly iconic jawline..

WAIT.. PROFESSOR GIGACHAD?!

 PROFESSOR GIGACHAD?!

also, yes. i actually headcannoned larry taking all these jobs he has now just so he can have a stable life ok :((