Destined Companions

Today was Saturday. As far as I could remember, the only Pokemon I had with me as of the moment was DONALD DUCK. Literally, that's how only it was. So, as a plan, I dedicated the next three days to catching random wild Pokemon that I found roaming the forest. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1: 

I strolled outside, waiting for wild Pokemon so I could take my opportunity and use it well. And just as I spoke, I saw a weird Pokemon appear. It looked weird, but at the same time it was kind of cute. Hehe, just saying. I checked to see what other Pokemon there were, and suddenly there was a bread puppy. WAIT OH MY GOSH IT'S FIDOUGH OMG OMG

After catching two Pokemon, I decided to go home and take a rest. Besides, after a long day, sleep is always the best option. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2: 

I woke up and fed my three Pokemon, then went on a peaceful stroll outdoors. When I was walking outside, I bumped into this futuristic, purple-robotic lizard Pokemon. 

"Ah! My apologies," the lizard Pokemon looked like it was hiding from something, and I gave it a sandwich. To my surprise, the lizard quickly chomped down on the sandwich. "Gia! Giaaaw!" the lizard then made a sound saying that it wanted another sandwich, but sadly I had no more. 

When suddenly, a familiar voice intervened. 

"Hey! I went through all the trouble of making that for you, and you just gave it away?!" 

"Oh! Sorry Arven, there was this lizard dude that wanted a sandwich, so I let it try," I replied, reassuring Arven so he wouldn't get enraged. It worked in the end lol.

"Huh, I see. Let's go home." I nodded and we both walked home. After that, we had a short dinner and Arven said that I should become the champion of Paldea to make him proud. I called him stupid and laughed it off, and fell asleep in one of the spare bedrooms. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3:

I woke up and did my daily routine. After doing that, I decided to go out to the mall to go shopping. As I continued to walk down the usual alley shortcut I took, I was stopped by a old man giving me a creepy smirk. It was at this moment I realized what was about to happen to me. Before I knew it, the same man had pinned me to the stone hard wall. However, as he was about to do his thing, the same lizard Pokemon from yesterday stopped him, resulting in the man running away in fear. 

I looked at the robotic lizard Pokemon. 

"You saved me." I said. "If it weren't for you, I would've been in the hospital." 

As I was looking, I dropped my Pokeball by accident and the robotic-like lizard moved the Pokeball closer towards me. "What's this for?" I asked, confused at what I was going to witness. 

"Giaaaaaaw!" it shouted as it moved the Pokeball even closer. In my bliss moment of amazement, I finally realized who the Pokemon was. The one that saved me was the box art legendary of the game I last played. Miraidon, to be specific. 

"You want me to be your trainer?" 

The robotic-like lizard nodded. 

"Okay, let's go on a journey." I said in response. "A journey which never ends." 

"Together." 

With that, I took the Pokeball into my hand and caught the Miraidon that saved me. I was thankful that Miraidon was there otherwise I would've been in the hospital.. or it would've been a worser fate. 

Next stop, Cortondo. :)