One Last Step

[Two months later] 

Two months have officially passed, and today marks four years of not seeing Nemona. To be honest, I really miss her a lot. She was a best friend to me, and we went to Cortondo together. That was when I last saw her, I think.. it's been such a long time, I don't think I can remember.

I put on my favorite outfit for this occasion- or for this moment.  A moment which I never got to experience whilst playing the actual game before I reincarnated here. 

But what if I couldn't defeat Geeta? What if my team was weak against hers? So, just to make sure I took a Baxcalibur alongside Cetitan, Dragapult, some Pokemon I caught one month ago and my Quaquaval, which I evolved after recieving two months ag...

But what if I couldn't defeat Geeta? What if my team was weak against hers? So, just to make sure I took a Baxcalibur alongside Cetitan, Dragapult, some Pokemon I caught one month ago and my Quaquaval, which I evolved after recieving two months ago, since apparently it wouldn't listen to its previous owner.. HELP

When I had arrived by walking to the Elite Four building, I was greeted by a swarm of paparazzi. I felt anxious for a split second, and I was about to faint because of all the noise. 

"Get out, all of you!" A familiar voice shouted, pulling me away from the paparazzi and the press. "Leon?" I whispered. "What are you doing here?" He simply laughed at the response. "Hey, kid. We came here because we were invited by La Primera herself to see a match." He replied. "Raihan and Piers are here too." Wait, that match he's talking about.. what if it's mine? 

The thought of that stressed me out a lot. 

"Wait, who's match?" I asked. "I don't know. She didn't say who." Oh, well that seemed to stress me out more. 

"Anyway, I'll see you around!" He waved, pressing the elevator button whilst I started climbing up the stairs. "And good luck with the Elite Four!" 

"Thanks Lee!" I went up the stairs, and went to the elevator. Suddenly, I saw someone familiar once again. The orange jacket.. the Rotom phone.. it's all coming back to me now. 

"Oh! Hey, Y/N!" He waved, and tried to talk but the elevator closed on him. LMAO-

As for Piers, he's probably on the rooftop waiting for them. 

Thank god it's 5pm, and not 12pm.. 

I went up the rooftop to see Geeta. I felt nervous because this was the final battle I would do against the Champion herself. 

"Welcome, Y/N." she greeted, and I waved back. "It gives me great joy that you've managed to make it all the way to the pinnacle of the Pokemon League." 

Yeah, it took 3 years since I was lazy- 

"The final test is a battle against me, the Top Champion." she said. "To pass, all you need to do... is win." 

Well, yeah.. 

"But before we get started, I should apologize for one thing." She added, to which I was wondering what was she apologizing for. She put her finger on her forehead and was smiling. "You see, I have a trait that some might say is inappropriate for the League Chairwoman.." (It took like 15 mins to spell that word bye)