Sudden Appearance

(Tw: exes on good terms) 

Two days had passed and I was still staying in the hospital due to me fainting. Not gonna lie, I'm sure Larry would've fainted after seeing the hospital bills. 

I sat down alone, and lonely in my hospital bed when a certain purple-haired boy had entered. Not this guy again- or guys, to be exact. 

"Hey Y/N!" shouted Arven, jumpscaring me and causing the glass to fall on the floor. "THAT GLASS WAS SO EXPENSIVE!" I shouted, grabbing a slipper from the floor. "You're going down-" I then fell to the ground, but I stood up, slipper in hand. 

"You're definitely going down now, you two." I tried to run after them but got cornered by Hop. "By the way Y/N, I'm gay now!" he said. Hop that was so off topic but okay-

"By the way, how is Nemo?" I asked. "She's doing okay!" Arven replied, smiling. 

"Anyways, we came here to give you this." Arven picked up a box and gave it to me. "What's with the breathing ho- DONALD DUCK!" I picked up Donald and hugged him like he was a stuffed toy I had just won from a vending machine.. 

"Y/N.. I was wondering.. could you give me another chance?" Arven asked me, to which I lowered my head and looked at him again. "I'm sorry, but I already have someone." I replied and they got shocked, looking at me who was just confused. "Who?" He asked. "Well, his name is None.." 

"None who?" 

"None of your business." I laughed as his smile faded. "Oh, I thought you had a girlfriend? What happened to her?" I asked and his smile faded. I then realized what happened to their relationship. 

"It's okay Arven, I hope you find another one." I replied, making him smile again. "Also, Hop Gloria deserved that since she cheated on you, so you cheated on her with one of her friends, which was Bede." 

We then went out of the hospital and went to battle Iron Treads, which ended up being a success due to our teamwork. YEAHHH LETS GO

'In the meantime, I'll start preparing for our battle, Nemo.'