Cascarrafa

3 months have passed since last time and Hop and I have been going slow and steady since then. I have been training my Pokemon so that I could level them up, and the good news is that Cinder became a Crocalor, while the others leveled up. Not to mention the Dreepy I caught when we visited Galar two weeks ago trained by itself and is now a Dragapult. 

My Frigibax also evolved into Baxcalibur, so I knew it was a good choice to name him "Godzilla." Today was the day, so I told Hop to take care of his Pokemon whilst I go to Cascarrafa by train. 

When I arrived, the first thing I noticed were the buildings. For some reason, all of them were white and blue. "What.. what the heck?" I was shocked at what I was seeing. There's no green? Red? What had happened to this town? 

After fifty minutes of tirelessly looking around, I finally found the Gym Place. When I arrived, the Gym Lady told me that the Gym Leader, Kofu, had hurried to Porto Marinada, and when I asked how to get there, she told me to get through a LITERAL DESERT, and she told me that if I return his wallet to him, she'll consider giving me a pass for the Gym Test. 

Hehe, this was going to be chaos. 

One desert trip later and I saw Revaroom, one of which was different and was colored gold instead of silver, so I caught that one. Some times during my desert voyage I thought of Hop and what he could possibly be doing right now, so thankfully I had everything sorted out. 

When I arrived, the first thing I did was text Larry, my father figure, on what the hell did Kofu look like. 

"Hey dad, what does Kofu look like?" I texted and he replied with this picture: 

"it's this guy," he replied. I then thanked him through text, and he texted back with a "you're welcome :)." 

As I walked around the grass, I saw a middle aged-man who looked exactly like Kofu looking at the flowers. 

"Vaultin' Veluza! Where?! Where in the world...?" he exclaimed. "You li'l flowers are gettin' battered by the sea breeze somethin' fierce, but you don't care!" 

I was literally wondering why was he doing that, but okay-

"What strong.. pretty li'l flowers... Where?! Where in the world kin I go to find more like you?!" he exclaimed, sounding poetic. 

"Teehee," he laughed. "Oh shoot, I have to go to the market!" he shouted, running past me. 

I rode on my Miraidon, which went to the market, just in time for Kofu to say his Vaultin' Veluza thing again.. 

Then suddenly, he realized something. 

"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MY WALLET?!" he shouted. I guess I'll just give it to him somehow.. 

"Without my wallet, I won't be able to get today's hot item! It'll get bought up by someone else!" 

Another green haired person came to his side. "Don't worry, ol' man Kofu! I'll run and look for it right now!" he said.