Bonus chapter!

A/n: so y'all often joke about how Hypnos should just join L and (y/n) into a Poly relationship with how close they all are. So I've decided, you know what?

Threesome. As a treat. I kinda just wanted to whore out L tbh, but hey don't we all? Also reader is AFAB but chest and pronouns are left ambiguous.

Being dead really wasn't that bad as long as you didn't end up in Tartarus. Luckily for you and your lover L, you'd ended up in Elysium, working for hades himself from time to time.

Even better, you were friends with a handful of gods. Your afterlife was pretty good, rather chill.

Your closest god friends was Hypnos, the god of sleep. Even though you and L were only mere shades, he trusted you both with great honours like babysitting his son Morpheus, coming into his cave at the end of the river Lethe and helping him perform his nightly sleep magic on the mortals. You'd all become so close that you and L often joked that Hypnos should just join your relationship at this point.

You both agreed he was by far the sweetest and most kind god there was. And my gods, he was so pretty. His long fluffy hair, the stardust freckles on his cheeks, the robes he wore hanging off one shoulder and exposing his chest. That first time L had relaxed in the cleansing pools with him, he couldn't help but stare. You weren't even mad, you thought he was pretty too.

You were always glad to meet up with him, so when he invited you over to his cave while his mother Nyx babysat Morpheus, you were over there rather quick. His cave was so relaxing, the magic it had made you calm. The lighting was dim, his bed was massive and full of the softest pillows and blankets known to earth. He was the god of sleep after all, he slept in the lap of luxury.

It'd been a few weeks since you'd last seen each other, gods get busy unsurprisingly. So you all had a nice time catching up, just sitting in his ultra soft bed and talking.

"It's been a while since the whole Kira thing, feeling more relaxed L?" Hypnos asked.

"Much more relaxed. I can finally sleep in peace without worrying" L replied.

"Good, good. A good nights sleep is important"

"You've been dreaming a lot recently too hey L?" You added.

He had mentioned that to you recently, he'd found himself waking up with vivid memories of strange dreams.

"Dreams huh? The work of the fates or just chance?" Hypnos asked.

"Chance I think. None of them have particularly stood out, unless it's your son whose making me dream about oddly shaped walking cakes"

The god snickered slightly at the image.

"It might be honestly. He's only a child so he doesn't have good control over his power yet. Of course I still have control over the more uh... inappropriate dreams, since he's too young. But the weird ones, that could be him" Hypnos said.

Oh good, the child hadn't seen any of L's more spicy dreams. You wondered sometimes if the times you and L found yourself dreaming dirty fantasies if it was just chance or Hypnos playing a trick on you.

"Speaking of spicy dreams, it's not you teasing us is it?" You joked.

"I leave that to the dreamer, although I'll admit it can be tempting to peek into someone's dream and see what makes them tick" Hypnos replied.

It must be fun seeing peoples dreams, it'd be like watching a movie in a way.

"I'd like to see your dreams" L told you.

"I'd like to see yours, bet you got some real kinky shit in there" you replied.

"What? Noooo, never"