That fucking arsehole deserves every bit of this

It was game day for Hannah. They were playing Arsenal, so they knew it was going to be tough.

Harry and his Grandad were driving to watch the game. Hannah had gone earlier to train so it was just the two of them. It wasn't far from their house but with Grandad's dodgy leg it was better to drive.

Harry sat listening to his Grandad's stories from the olden days. They were a little boring, but it made his Grandad happy to tell them, so Harry made sure to listen.

They made it to the ground and went and sat in the stands. It was a cold but bright October afternoon. Harry was wearing his Aston Villa hoodie and he was glad he brought it with him.

Soon it was time for kick off and for some reason Harry felt extremely nervous. He never used to get nervous when Aston Villa played but as soon as his sister was in the squad, he felt terrible.

It was clear from kick off that Arsenal was the stronger side. Villa managed to battle through and kept it to nil-nil at the break.

Six minutes after the second half kicked off and Kim Little managed to score. Harry groaned. He knew it was coming but he was still annoyed.

Arsenal kept battering in attacks and Hannah and her defence managed to keep them away.

"Get in!" Harry cheered when Hannah made an amazing double save.

In the 80th minute Arsenal managed to get another one.

"Dammit," Harry's Grandad groaned.

Three minutes later, Hannah got the ball at the edge of her box and in a panic quickly played it out. It went straight to an Arsenal player, and she lobbed it straight over Hannah's head. Hannah just stood helplessly as it flew over and into the goal.

"For goodness' sake, Hannah," Grandad sighed as the ball hit the back of the net.

"Everyone makes mistakes," Harry told him. He felt so bad for her.

In the 2nd minute of extra time, Arsenal finished the game by getting one more.

The Villa players walked round clapping the fans and then they disappeared off into the changing rooms. Harry could tell from his Grandad's face that he wasn't best pleased.

The two of them waited for Hannah. She walked out and she looked beyond upset.

"Well played, Han. You were unlucky. Arsenal is a great team," Harry said in an attempt to cheer her up. Hannah smiled weakly at him but didn't say anything.

They walked to the car in silence and stayed like that until they had pulled out of the ground.

"Cocked that one up a bit, didn't you?" their Grandad said as he drove.

"Grandad, leave her alone," Harry told him, a hard edge to his voice.

"Don't speak to me like that."

"Don't speak to Hannah like that," Harry retorted from the back seat.

"You are such a rude boy. No wonder your mum wanted you to move here."

Harry could feel himself getting angry.

"Shut up!"

"How dare you-," Grandad started to shout before he was interrupted.

"Will you two, please, stop it!" Hannah shouted. She was staring out the window, avoiding eye contact with everyone else. Harry huffed but kept his mouth shut.

They got home without anyone speaking another word. Hannah kicked off her shoes and ran upstairs. Harry followed up after her.

"Hannah!" he called. She kept going and shut her door.