I'm just honest

"Hello everyone," Sarina Wiegman said, loudly and the whole room went silent.

"Right so we have training schedules up here, which I would like you to get in a minute. Obviously, no roommates because of covid. Oh, and as some of you may have noticed we have Harry here with us. I know he isn't a little kid but he's still a kid so can we just make sure he's alright around camp," Sarina said. Everyone nodded and began to gather all their stuff up.

Sarina walked over to Harry and Hannah.

"We've put Harry in the room next to you, if that's all good?" Sarina told them.

"Yes, that's perfect. Thank you so much for this," Hannah thanked her.

"No problem. And, Harry, this is a good opportunity to look up to some amazing people, okay? Be like them. Don't be getting in trouble at school," Sarina said. Harry nodded.

Once Sarina had walked away, Harry and Hannah made their way with Jill to their rooms.

"We will meet you out here in hour to go down to dinner," Hannah told Harry before her, and Jill went into their rooms.

Harry walked into his room and ran straight to launch himself on the bed. It was a nice room with two single beds and a bathroom, along with a TV.

Harry settled down straight away, not bothering to unpack, and switched it on. He was pleased with the TV and felt even more pleased when he saw it had Netflix on.

He was so distracted watching TV that when there was a knock on the door, he practically jumped out his skin.

"Harry, are you coming?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, we are getting hungry out here," Jill added. Harry switched off the TV and jumped off his bed. He had to clamber over his suitcase to get to the door.

"Have you not unpacked?" Hannah asked.

"Err, not yet. I got a bit distracted," Harry answered. Hannah laughed and shook her head.

"I'll help you later," Hannah told him. The three of them then walked down to dinner. On the way, they bumped into Lucy and Keira also making their way down. Keira was telling them all a story as they went, and Lucy seemed to be hanging onto her every word.

"Are they dating?" Harry whispered, really quietly, into Hannah's ear.

"I'm not sure," Hannah answered just as quietly.

When they made it down to the canteen space, they could see that about half of the squad were already seated and tucking in. The space was set up as a sort of buffet style; you had to go up to collect your food.

The five of them that had walked down together went and queued up behind Jess and Bethany England.

There were a few options to choose from and Harry decided to go for the chicken burger. It came with a salad that he definitely would fob off on Hannah.

They went to find a seat and ended up sitting with Mary, Rachel and Millie. Harry loved the whole squad, but he thought Rachel and Millie were the funniest people ever.

They kept making jokes and Harry practically choked on his burger from laughing so hard. At one point the whole table was incapable of laughter. They were all silently wheezing, and Hannah was literally grabbing onto Harry from laughing so hard.

"Hannah, do you want my salad?" Harry asked when they all managed to regain composure.

"Aren't you going to eat it?" Hannah asked. He shook his head.

"It's healthy. Just have a little bit," Hannah told him. Once again Harry just shook his head.

"You've got be healthy," Rachel told him.